Attention Head-Fi'ers In China And Japan
Jun 13, 2019 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11
Dear Head-Fi'ers In Japan And China,

We received a request from an established, respected audio industry manufacturer to post an announcement, but also asked not to identify the company's name at this time (though I will confirm that it is a very established, respected company):

If you are an audio and headphone enthusiast; if you own and regularly use high quality HiFi headphones; if you are looking for the perfect sound and the highest quality audio equipment; then we are looking for you!

We in the name of a very respected, established manufacturer of audiophile audio components sincerely invite you to participate in this research study that will take place in China and Japan. By participating, you can help us to better understand the needs and aspirations of high-end headphone users. Your valuable feedback will be the basis for the given company to constantly improve their products and services. In addition, we will provide an incentive for your time and for participating in this study.

If you are interested, please contact Mr. Aldrich Qu via email: aldrich.qu@outlook.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jun 13, 2019 at 5:11 PM Post #3 of 11
They leave out USA, seems focus on Asia market only?
They are trying to figure out why we like a lot of treble. Like, a lot.

Jun 13, 2019 at 5:15 PM Post #4 of 11
Congratulations to my fellow Head-Fi'ers (in Japan & mainland China). Of course I'm jealous; however, I urge you to take part in this promotion. Cheers, eh.
:flag_ca::ksc75smile::flag_ca:

Jun 14, 2019 at 9:30 AM Post #8 of 11
They leave out USA, seems focus on Asia market only?

Now you know how us europeans feel, we never get included in anything good, like say for example Samsung Insights program, USA only :frowning2:

Jun 30, 2019 at 12:38 PM Post #11 of 11
Nah, never close enough to join anything :disappointed_relieved:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back