AUDEZE LCD XC
Dec 1, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #3,496 of 4,152
I ordered the XC. I want the bass! And my wife is happy with a closed back. And the xc reviewed better on head fi
Full disclosure, they are still very loud to people nearby when you turn the volume up

Dec 3, 2019 at 6:24 AM Post #3,501 of 4,152
These are arriving this week and I'm very excited. I can wear them next to my wife at moderate volumes and not bother her while enjoying some great cans. So the one system will be the dac1 via kimber hero interconnects to the smsl sp200 888. The other system will be the dac1 via kimber silver streaks the the icon audio hp8 mk2. Man, this is gonna be good...

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:43 PM Post #3,504 of 4,152
What do you all think of the artic cables for the xc?

I've never listened to a pair of hp's with those cables they look great though, the stock cable that comes with your xc's is very nice sounding, are you going to a balanced cable that's what I did other than that for me their was no need to replace it. Enjoy & congrats on your new hp's they are my favorites..

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:46 PM Post #3,505 of 4,152
I've never listened to a pair of hp's with those cables they look great though, the stock cable that comes with your xc's is very nice sounding, are you going to a balanced cable that's what I did other than that for me their was no need to replace it. Enjoy & congrats on your new hp's they are my favorites..
Excellent thank you, because one headfi member said I should return them as they are the worst audeze headphones. Good to hear a positive word on the purchase.

Dec 3, 2019 at 7:52 PM Post #3,507 of 4,152
I'm thinking about buying a used LCD 2 bamboo next. What are your thoughts guys on the cans?

I preferred the 2c.

My favorite are the 4>xc>2c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back