• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Sep 12, 2018 at 11:35 AM Post #6,451 of 7,693
This has been covered in the thread. They just turned off the head tracking without giving it a chance. Not realizing they were also turning off all 3d. That was a really sloppy review without much understanding.

I was unable to find the relevant posts in this thread. I have not been following this thread from day one.

So does that mean VR already features spatial audio tracking? Or that it does not, meaning that the Mobius is bringing something truly new to the table that is VR?

EDIT: NVM I think I found it!

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #6,454 of 7,693
Anyone receive a usps update yet that received the tracking # on sept 1st ish
I haven't yet. It sat at shipped from warehouse on the 5th until this morning where it shows it flew off on the 6th on the SFC site. USPS is still awaiting delivery. I keep checking my office lobby hoping it magically appears or it hasn't been stolen yet.

Sep 12, 2018 at 8:14 PM Post #6,455 of 7,693
@Audeze have there been any updates provided to the customers via official Audeze channels ?

Only reason I ask is that the last notice I received was that the orders were shipping late August or beginning of September but as I can see in this thread the commitments to the backers has not yet been met so I can assume this means no orders for direct purchases have been shipped. Just thinking out loud that it might be a good idea for the reputation managers to try to get ahead of this since not everyone uses this forum.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018 at 8:50 PM Post #6,456 of 7,693
In what way you want a comparison to be done? You know very well the limitations of both, features, price and so on.
One is extremely advanced and nothing like it and the other very very good for it's price.

Yes exactly, I want to know how more advanced the end result is with the Synth system. I have been on the fence regarding purchase. I know it's better although does it justify the cost differential versus feature set/SQ.

Sep 13, 2018 at 12:10 AM Post #6,459 of 7,693
Oh legit. Just googled my tracking number and it shows in Missouri with an ETA of Sept 17. I'm about to be sleeping in my workplace lobby.

Sep 13, 2018 at 1:41 AM Post #6,460 of 7,693
4DD232BB-878D-4F79-8A59-A861C0053072.jpeg
In case you want to know what the gift bag from Audeze was for the refferal.
Have to admit that I did not need another headstand.

Sep 13, 2018 at 3:08 AM Post #6,461 of 7,693
Have they not finished shipping indiegogo sets >.< My headset just fell apart completely and I have been waiting 3 months for my mobius. I hate finding out about tech when it's too late, also I hate not having the money to have bought it through indiegogo and my only option was an affirm loan on the main site. Can I ask though I do not like the look of those earpads on a closed back design as I sweat way too easily. What are the dimensions of the ear cups? I want to know if these ear pads will work on them. https://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Pe...1510&sr=1-2-spell&keywords=perferated+earpads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back