• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 31, 2018 at 8:11 PM Post #6,001 of 7,693
Checked my tracking today, says its over in Compton which I will be driving past from work to home. Looks like I'm getting mine after the holiday :triportsad:

So close, yet so far!

Aud-eze is the name and the cans coming
Straight outta Compton
Are the phones that'll be your ear covers
You'll be a new planar lover

Can't be bothered to keep going but couldn't resist.....

Aug 31, 2018 at 8:14 PM Post #6,002 of 7,693
Aug 31, 2018 at 8:24 PM Post #6,005 of 7,693
You know these were originally supposed to be delivered in June right? (For a bunch of us). That's more then 2 months ago.
You know this is not an off-the-shelf product yet, right?

And down to 2 months now instead of 5 and still only one delay.

And the dates for crowdfunded campaigns are always estimated not guaranteed.

A two-month delay for a brand new product with so much tech in it is a trifle.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 8:28 PM Post #6,006 of 7,693
Down to 2 months now instead of 5 but still only one delay. And the dates were always estimated not guaranteed.

I've been waiting 5 months since I purchased the headphones. 2 months since they were originally supposed to be delivered.

And yes, there has been more then one shipping delay. Go back and look at the Indegogo updates and tell me there's only been a single delay.

But thanks for coming out.

Aug 31, 2018 at 8:56 PM Post #6,010 of 7,693
I know you're all sick of shipping related matters. But I have a new one haven't heard anyone mention that I'd like to post to all...

All that had an SFC email the 22nd or 23rd and record in the SFC tracking site... Did that record disappear and query for your tracking number now read "No Record"?

Beginning to think a lieutenant of a Hong Kong Triad family is enjoying my Mobius. :p
They were probably shipped via a freight carrier over the Pacific. Which was captured by pirates... so pirates are enjoying all of our headphones lol

Aug 31, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #6,012 of 7,693
Got mine in today, (yay!) in KCMO. @Audeze when registering our Mobius, where it asks for purchase date, should we put in the date of receipt or the date we backed them? I don't want to put the March purchase date without checking first and screw up my warranty (or create a PITA for you in case I need warranty) as I don't know what back-end system you might have for validating entitlement, etc.

Aug 31, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #6,013 of 7,693
Aud-eze is the name and the cans coming
Straight outta Compton
Are the phones that'll be your ear covers
You'll be a new planar lover

Can't be bothered to keep going but couldn't resist.....

A Brit in China got rhymes :)

Aug 31, 2018 at 10:24 PM Post #6,015 of 7,693
My shipping email was sent to my spam folder (if you use Gmail, you're likely in the same boat). The sender was SFC Services (Audeze is CC'd). That said, my headphones arrived today, but my shipping still says that USPS doesn't have them in hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back