Audeze's Annual Holiday Sale!
Nov 21, 2021 at 5:37 AM Post #31 of 98
Attention to all customers:

Those who are sad they weren't able to get the items they wanted:

For all of you who want to take advantage of our B-stock sale, even if items are "Sold Out', please keep checking the webpage for the next few days, as we DO get a decent volume of cancellations, in which we then place the products back up on the website for sale. Don't lose all hope. Like the sale, it's first come, first served, so keep an eye out!

I can vouch for this!

I noticed LCD-2 Classic reappeared as available after it had long been sold out, I didn’t pull the trigger and they went back to sold out…

…. but then yesterday I was randomly checking (I hadn’t even seen this post!) and GX was suddenly available again and I quickly pulled the trigger this time… success! 🙌🏽

Nov 22, 2021 at 2:04 PM Post #32 of 98
Interested in i4. Does it come with cipher cable or normal 3.5mm cable?
We cannot verify accessories included in the sale items. However, we have discontinued all but Cipher Bluetooth Modules, so I'd take the bet that you're NOT gonna get a Cipher cable with sale items.

Nov 23, 2021 at 4:46 AM Post #33 of 98
We cannot verify accessories included in the sale items. However, we have discontinued all but Cipher Bluetooth Modules, so I'd take the bet that you're NOT gonna get a Cipher cable with sale items.
Thank you. You have made my purchase decision a lot easier!

Nov 23, 2021 at 7:09 AM Post #34 of 98
My vegan b-stock rosewood LCD-2 are scheduled to arrive at lunchtime today, but I can see from fedex tracking that they are still too far away to make it anywhere near on time. Disappointing when you arrange your schedule to be around to sign for your highly anticipated new toy and they don’t make it. Curse you fedex! 😩

Just grumblin’. 🤨

Nov 23, 2021 at 5:54 PM Post #37 of 98
These shipping times are astounding relative to last year -- I recall it took a few weeks last year, not that it bothered me since I loved the great deals I was getting.
I ordered within first hour and received my Euclid's today.

I'm curious what you think about your Euclid's? There are still some available and I've almost pulled the trigger on them but I've hesitated...

Nov 23, 2021 at 10:58 PM Post #39 of 98
These shipping times are astounding relative to last year -- I recall it took a few weeks last year, not that it bothered me since I loved the great deals I was getting.

I'm curious what you think about your Euclid's? There are still some available and I've almost pulled the trigger on them but I've hesitated...
So my cable failed on the right side within a few hours of use. Not worried as I trust Audeze will take care of it when I submit service ticket tomorrow.

The unit was bstock and has minor blemish on one carbon fiber part. Really minor.

I’d written up some impressions with campfire reference 8 cable, but felt that it changes sound from stock too much that it’s not fair. It adds some treble and mid highs. I also used it with campfire super smoky Litz and I think that’s closer to stock cable but bass isn’t as strong. Also I already like spinfit tips sound better than all other tips. Just wish they were as comfy as comply.

Sorry can’t be more help at this time.

Nov 24, 2021 at 3:49 PM Post #40 of 98
BF648B6F-6B71-4FEA-A4A4-62BAAA8CA415.jpeg

Small issue with my order but Audeze resolved it pretty much instantly. Can’t wait to listen to these!

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2021 at 5:06 PM Post #42 of 98
Also off topic.. the new Audeze pads are super plush. Is this how they make them now? They're awesome.
Leather or vegan? I’m told there’s a difference, but not certain. The new-style leather pads on my LCD-X were very comfy, but not extremely different from the originals (IMO). I’m told the vegan pads feel different, but [cue: annoyed rant against fedex] I’m still waiting on my vegan LCD-2s from this b-stock sale which are, alas, still stuck in transit. Scheduled to arrive yesterday (Tuesday), they’ve been bouncing around 2 hours away in PA and NJ for 48 hours (I’m in NY), and now there’s no scheduled delivery date showing on fedex website (notwithstanding signature required). Looks like I’ll be lucky if I get them Friday. I’d say fedex really screwed the pooch on this one, but my experience tells me this is pretty much par for the course for them. I have better luck with the USPS. [end rant]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #43 of 98
Leather or vegan? I’m told there’s a difference, but not certain. The new-style leather pads on my LCD-X were very comfy, but not extremely different from the originals (IMO). I’m told the vegan pads feel different, but [cue: annoyed rant against fedex] I’m still waiting on my vegan LCD-2s from this b-stock sale which are, alas, still stuck in transit. Scheduled to arrive yesterday (Tuesday), they’ve been bouncing around 2 hours away in PA and NJ for 48 hours (I’m in NY), and now there’s no scheduled delivery date showing (notwithstanding signature required). Looks like I’ll be lucky if I get them Friday. I’d say fedex really screwed the pooch on this one, but my experience tells me this is pretty much par for the course for them. I have better luck with the USPS. [end rant]
Hmm.. now that I look at their website the pads look like the leather free ones. The leather ones on my 2020 LCD-4 are a lot harder in comparison.

Nov 25, 2021 at 2:35 AM Post #44 of 98
Hmm.. now that I look at their website the pads look like the leather free ones. The leather ones on my 2020 LCD-4 are a lot harder in comparison.
Pretty sure the LCD-Rs come with the leather free pads, that's what they feel like on mine, but I don't have the leather pads to compare - pics online shows the leather ones are a little glossy looking.

Congrats on scoring an LCD-R btw.

Nov 25, 2021 at 2:39 AM Post #45 of 98
Pretty sure the LCD-Rs come with the leather free pads, that's what they feel like on mine, but I don't have the leather pads to compare - pics online shows the leather ones are a little glossy looking.

Congrats on scoring an LCD-R btw.
Thanks. Yeah after going through the LCD-R thread I confirmed they’re leather free. I can definitely feel the fazors though.. and that is a bit concerning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back