Audio GD has a new importer - great service & prices
Mar 19, 2021 at 2:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Jodet

1000+ Head-Fier
Underwood Hi Fi is now selling Audio GD. I've been doing business here for 15 years, never had a problem. Very good prices too!

The most interesting model to me is the NFB-1 Balanced Preamp w/ 8wpc Headphone Amp. Ask if there's a special introductory price on this model:

https://www.underwoodhifi.com/products/audio-gd

PS: I checked with the manufacturer, this is a real deal - no gray market nonsense like we've seen with Audio GD in the past. They have a service department and everything.

Mar 20, 2021 at 3:17 AM Post #2 of 2
A few weeks back Audio-gd announced that the NFB-1 would no longer be produced, and as of right now it doesn't appear on their site.
I wonder if Underwood have an arrangement whereby they can still obtain stock, or if they simply bought out the remainder of the available stock?

Either way, the direct purchase price from Audio-gd was around $490 if memory serves, ex. shipping. I have no problem with Underwood charging significantly more considering the fact that they are retailers and do add some after sales value, but at $800 this is no longer the stone cold bargain it used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back