Audiofly's IEM Review Program [second round]
Aug 4, 2020 at 11:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15
We are now looking for a new group of reviewers to try one of Audiofly Pro's in-ear monitors with their refreshed packaging and upgraded accessories.

AF-Pro-PKG-Series-Landscape-202007.jpg

Pushing all the boundaries, Audiofly Pro IEMs’ meticulously tuned dynamic and balanced armature drivers offer a neutral, balanced and accurate sound - all wrapped in a user-centric design geared for the rigours of stage and beyond.

To register your interest, please send the following to marketing@audiofly.com:
  • Name
  • Country location
  • Head-Fi user name
  • Links to some of your more recent reviews
We are only looking for reviewers in the US, Canada, Australia, NZ and Japan at the moment.

If you're selected, we will lend you the chosen IEM model for you to try out and we will help organise the return shipping when you're done.

We would love for you to write a review and post it in this same review thread but feel free to post it elsewhere too.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Michelle
https://audiofly.com/

Aug 5, 2020 at 3:13 PM Post #4 of 15
Hello, I haven't reviewed IEMs before but have reviewed headphones. Can I also apply?

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:04 AM Post #9 of 15
Hi Michelle, I have sent an email. I currently own the older AF140 and the Club Tiesto IEMs and would enjoy seeing how the new AF140 or one of your higher end models sound. Also be neat to see what improvements you have made on cables, IEM housing and the like as well as tweaks or changes to the signature if I ended up reviewing the AF140 MK2.

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:35 AM Post #10 of 15
Just sent an email! Pretty excited :grin:

Sep 19, 2020 at 2:50 PM Post #12 of 15
My unboxing is finally up!

Took me weeks, but I still couldn't figure out what's wrong with my audio interface. crackling is still present so please excuse that, and I'm still trying to figure out the problem so it wouldn't be an issue when I film the full review.

Thanks again to Michelle!!

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:45 PM Post #13 of 15
My unboxing is finally up!

Took me weeks, but I still couldn't figure out what's wrong with my audio interface. crackling is still present so please excuse that, and I'm still trying to figure out the problem so it wouldn't be an issue when I film the full review.

Thanks again to Michelle!!

Thank you so much, Matz! Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on them!

Oct 13, 2020 at 3:14 PM Post #14 of 15
Wow really late to the party on getting my review out but here it is for those interested.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/audiofly-af140-mk2.24305/reviews#item-review-24527

Over all I really enjoyed the new MK2, it fits better then the original and aside for the occasional song sounds better as well.

Hope you enjoy the review :).

Based on the physical design changes alone this gives me lots of confidence about Audiofly's lineup of in ear monitors as a whole.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back