Audiophile Ninja cables?
Feb 15, 2022 at 7:42 PM Post #76 of 214
Any opinion on audiophilenonja vs hart audio cables? They’re around the same price range but it looks like hart audio is more popula?
Plusses for Hart:
- Swappable connectors

Minuses for Hart:
- Swappable connectors

I love the concept but hate the practice. Convenient, yes, but opens up the signal path to failure, interference, and other issues. Plus, what happens if they go out of business and you need to add/get new connectors?

I'm personally an Audiophile Ninja person. Just my $.02 worth.

Feb 15, 2022 at 8:59 PM Post #77 of 214
Here's my other issue with the Hart platform - if you're going to make interchangeable innerconnects for the amp-end, why not do the same for the headphone end, making it a truly universal system? One cable to rule them all, so to speak. It wouldn't be that hard to make 18" mini-xlr (or whatever) to (insert headphone proprietary connector here). Then you just order cable length and adapters as you need them.

Feb 16, 2022 at 3:29 AM Post #78 of 214
I owned a Hart cable through a trade I got with another headphone.
It was stiff and unruly. I think they use mogami cables so maybe it was their sleeving/weave choice?

The APN (audiophile ninja) cable is more on the flexible side and sounds just as good plus it arrives in less than a week IME compared to Hart which I believe have a 3 week wait time.

I can compare these cables to $700-1500 cables I’ve owned and while I notice no difference in sound delivery; the build and ergonomics isn’t equal to those “snake oil” cables I’ve owned which were extremely light and flexible.

Feb 16, 2022 at 4:25 AM Post #79 of 214
Plusses for Hart:
- Swappable connectors

Minuses for Hart:
- Swappable connectors

I love the concept but hate the practice. Convenient, yes, but opens up the signal path to failure, interference, and other issues. Plus, what happens if they go out of business and you need to add/get new connectors?

I'm personally an Audiophile Ninja person. Just my $.02 worth.
I'm sure Audiophile Ninja cables would gladly produce those adapters, if one wants to have that.

Feb 16, 2022 at 11:52 PM Post #81 of 214
Well, my Arya are arriving on Friday and I decided a great pair of cans needs a great cable. I did a little research but quality of product, looks, and raving reviews had me order from Audiophile Ninja.

My current balanced are the Youkamoo from Amazon. They feel so fragile and flimsy, I've been wanting to upgrade since the moment I got them lol. Looking forward to my Ninja cable!

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2022 at 6:23 PM Post #82 of 214
Received my cable today, 3 days after putting in my order which was late at night.

Immediate upgrade to the Youkamoo cable in every way. I swapped cables only once while listening to know that I was getting a better product. Cleaner, less congested sounding and the cable feels great

Feb 20, 2022 at 12:02 PM Post #83 of 214
Thank you everyone for comments on speed of build!

We do craft and ship our cables as quickly as humanly possible, buuuuut we do state a 2-7 business day processing window for each item, just to give us some breathing room if we get a large queue, one of us is out sick, etc. We are only a few people working our butts off.

While yes, most do get built and shipped out in a few days, but with COVID impacting workforce and supply, and me needing a break from building cables nonstop :beerchug:... it's not always the 1-2 business day turnaround time. But we do our best to get it to you ASAP.

Just don't want people seeing these posts and thinking they'll all be getting cables shipped out in 1-2 days. :dt880smile: Each cable is built to order, and some do take longer than others to turnaround. Juuuust throwing that out there :wink:

Feb 20, 2022 at 12:09 PM Post #84 of 214
I'm sure Audiophile Ninja cables would gladly produce those adapters, if one wants to have that.

We do build some adapters on the amp side, but are not looking to get into the modular cable side of things at this time. It's definitely a cool and unique approach to minimize cables, but I'm a bit of a purist and feel the least number of connectors/adapters the better. Focus on building one thing great. I know it's not for everyone, but that's what makes the world go round :) Something out there for everyone.

Feb 20, 2022 at 12:30 PM Post #85 of 214
Love what you guys are doing, you've got a customer in me until I have too much money and start blowing it on $300 cables lol

Feb 20, 2022 at 3:49 PM Post #86 of 214
Love what you guys are doing, you've got a customer in me until I have too much money and start blowing it on $300 cables lol
The $300 ones will sound the same.

Feb 20, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #87 of 214
Feb 20, 2022 at 9:25 PM Post #88 of 214
Thank you everyone for comments on speed of build!

We do craft and ship our cables as quickly as humanly possible, buuuuut we do state a 2-7 business day processing window for each item, just to give us some breathing room if we get a large queue, one of us is out sick, etc. We are only a few people working our butts off.

While yes, most do get built and shipped out in a few days, but with COVID impacting workforce and supply, and me needing a break from building cables nonstop :beerchug:... it's not always the 1-2 business day turnaround time. But we do our best to get it to you ASAP.

Just don't want people seeing these posts and thinking they'll all be getting cables shipped out in 1-2 days. :dt880smile: Each cable is built to order, and some do take longer than others to turnaround. Juuuust throwing that out there :wink:
In case you haven't figured it out yet - this is exactly why I do business with Audiophile Ninja instead of the others out there. No-nonsense, personal touch, and shoots straight from the hip! No overpromising here - he tells it like it is, and builds a damn fine cable to boot! Set #3 should be on the way this week. Right now I see no reason to use anyone else. Quality product, fair prices, and helluva good guy to boot! Keep it up!

Feb 22, 2022 at 9:52 PM Post #90 of 214
#3 arrived today - 10' for my SendyAudio Aiva.

Also, if you know, you know...they're in good company.

20220222_214855.jpg

20220222_214918.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back