AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 19, 2019 at 11:20 AM Post #1,472 of 5,890
I wouldnt say it adds brightness. The S16 does for sure but in a smooth way. I'd say the C16 adds clarity and would bring the mids forward slightly but it would tame the treble. There are a few people that I have spoke about these cables and they have said the most clearest amd cleanest sounding is the S16 but it does not suit bright iems. They said the C16 really adds a nice punch to the low end, making the sound more warm but still give a nice clarity boost while the H16 is a mix of both. I'd say you can't go wrong with the C16 or H16 but defs don't go for the S16. Yes soundstage and clarity and detail may be next level and from my expereince it does that really nicely, but on a bright iem? No no no no no. Nope nope do not do it. It will rape your eardrums

Totally in agreement. Do not add silver to and already bright iem, esp with the t800 being a little harsh on top. Tho I did used a silver cable with my miracle which are supposed to be a little treble focused too, but they do not come anyway close to the T800 harshness.

Go with the c16 and I am sure you won't be disappointed, pulling the mids just a tad closer would make the t800 more engaging IMHO and just a bit more musical to the very analytical stock sound

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:22 AM Post #1,473 of 5,890
I wouldnt say it adds brightness. The S16 does for sure but in a smooth way. I'd say the C16 adds clarity and would bring the mids forward slightly but it would tame the treble. There are a few people that I have spoke about these cables and they have said the most clearest amd cleanest sounding is the S16 but it does not suit bright iems. They said the C16 really adds a nice punch to the low end, making the sound more warm but still give a nice clarity boost while the H16 is a mix of both. I'd say you can't go wrong with the C16 or H16 but defs don't go for the S16. Yes soundstage and clarity and detail may be next level and from my expereince it does that really nicely, but on a bright iem? No no no no no. Nope nope do not do it. It will rape your eardrums

oh I see the s16 is a silver cable my bad I thought it was a copper cable.. yeah c16 is better one or h16 I dont know which one too get lol

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #1,474 of 5,890
Can someone link me to where everyone has been buying these? The t800s that is...

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:26 AM Post #1,475 of 5,890
I don't own T800, but pure copper works the best for me when using most brilliant IEMs. Regarding cable tech, @hakuzen will guide you better, but best I own is UPOCC with litz structure.
IMO, from 10$ NiceHCK copper cables (to name one I own) to most expensive ones, copper should be what you're looking for and should work in a similar way. Then you have to decide between budget and the nuances in SQ that an expensive cable would bring.

Aug 19, 2019 at 11:40 AM Post #1,478 of 5,890
That worked. Thanks.

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:19 PM Post #1,481 of 5,890
Anyone tried the T800 with the ISN C16 or H16 cable? So far I think they are the best bang for the buck cable. I thinking of ordering the H16. I already have the S16 but that will brighten up the treble slighty and bring the mids forward while tightening up the lows but bringing more treble is not something the T800 needs but I'll test ot out anyways haha. As the S16 is SPC but is the smoothest SPC cable I have ever heard

I have the isn s8 and it sounds good but I couldn't stand the thickness. Switched to a 4 core copper and couldn't be happier. Feels like I'm not wearing anything

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:42 PM Post #1,483 of 5,890
I am going for ISN AUDIO C16 thanks all
You can't go wrong , there also is the ISN H8 which is Copper and SPC. It also is cheaper and a lighter cable. I just give you this option as the C16 is a fat cable. But mind you, the C16 will give the best results and you won't need to spend on a more expensive cable as it simply won't give much improvement. The C16 is a really amazing cable for the price.

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #1,484 of 5,890
I have the isn s8 and it sounds good but I couldn't stand the thickness. Switched to a 4 core copper and couldn't be happier. Feels like I'm not wearing anything
Haha, I have the S16 lol. Its a snake of a cabble. But comparing it to the S8. There is a big step up in overall sq. But I do agree, they are thick cables and can get in the way sometimes. But for me, I'm ok with them. Everyone looks at me though and I've had a few people ask about it as when it hits the sun, looks like something from Lord Of The Rings haha

Aug 19, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #1,485 of 5,890
But comparing it to the S8. There is a big step up in overall sq.

Maybe S8 is defective? It should not be such big difference based only on number of cores

Users who are viewing this thread

Back