AXPONA 2010 Jacksonville, FL March 5-7 2010
Jan 14, 2010 at 6:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Uri Cohen

Formerly known as HyperDuel
With support from Stereophile we have a New Expo:

Quote:

AXPONA, the Audio Show of the Future, the paramount forum for show-casing audio equipment and supporting media, awaits in Jacksonville, Florida, March 5-7, 2010. AXPONA's partnership with Stereophile magazine promises unparallelled expertise born from more than 20 years hands-on experience producing Audio and Home Entertainment expositions in major metropolitan areas throughout the U.S.

Jacksonville, Florida enjoys superb access, including the proximity of an impressive new international airport and connecting interstate highways from virtually every direction. AXPONA will be held at the Wyndham Riverwalk Hotel in downtown Jacksonville, overlooking the beautiful St. Johns River, a 310-mile waterway that offers numerous recreational activities.

Viewers who wish to attend or exhibit at AXPONA, or simply follow developments as showtime approaches, are invited to explore and use the multiple resources and offerings this Web site provides -- and to join AXPONA for the audiophile experience of a lifetime next March.

One of my friends who is an exhibitor told me about this and I was shocked.

Well I'm debating to do the two day or three day pass but I will be there. This is not far away from my dorm room and the early Early Registration Prices are cheap.

The Exhibitor List has companies of interest for me.

So I know this is kind of in short notice but anyone wants to go? I know I am.

If you want me to check out something let me know. I will do my impressions for hopefully all three days (if not, just Saturday and Sunday).

Hopefully by doing impressions I can give back something to Head-Fi for once.
smile.gif

Jan 14, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be there, should be fun. They were advertising this at RMAF 2009 so the news about it has been out for a while.

Well I didn't know and I do go to a lot of places.

Oh well, that will make it two Head-Fi members attending. I lucked out that it is only 20-25 minutes away from campus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back