Back after a decade
Oct 5, 2021 at 11:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Watchdog

500+ Head-Fier
10-15 years ago I spent a lot of time on this website, but changes in life meant I didn’t come to this site for a good decade. Daughter is now away at university and that frees up some time, meaning I’m listening more and I’m back. I just purchased Senn 660S and the Topping DX7 Pro.

Very happy but already looking at the Matrix mini-i 3 Pro.

Oct 7, 2021 at 12:55 AM Post #2 of 5
10-15 years ago I spent a lot of time on this website, but changes in life meant I didn’t come to this site for a good decade. Daughter is now away at university and that frees up some time, meaning I’m listening more and I’m back. I just purchased Senn 660S and the Topping DX7 Pro.

Welcome! I'm coming back after a long absence myself. Just got some Focal Clears, looking to explore more!

Oct 7, 2021 at 9:50 AM Post #3 of 5

Welcome back ... and the mandatory "sorry about your wallet" :)

Oct 11, 2021 at 1:23 AM Post #4 of 5
Welcome back!

Just getting back, myself, after an exploration into the world of speakers. Can definitely relate with having more time nowadays and all (remote work due to COVID was the source, in my case).

Got a HD 660S in my collection too and certainly got to say that it's a fantastic headphone! Also, nice choice on the Topping DAC (got one myself, as well); they always seems to make really good gear!
Here's to a very swell time here at Head-Fi again! :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back