Bass boost eartips for OG Zetian iem
Jan 30, 2024 at 10:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

yh01

New Head-Fier
The pervious owner lost the stock one (aka the clone of Acoustune AET08) so I got the KBear 08 which is supposed to be the same thing but I was not satisfied. I found the bass not strong enough for me and the overall sound a bit shouty. I found the Moondrop Spring tips having the same issue but a bit worse.

So far the best one I've tried is the red one from TinHifi T3 Plus but I still wanna use them on my T3+, and I don't think they sell the tips separately. These tips are very comfortable and they produce strong, punchy, and 'solid' sounding bass, with forward but not shouty vocal, and very rich and detailed sound (these are basically my sound preference). I use them so much that they've become quite loose now.

I also tried the Divinus Velvet tips that comes with the Tangzu Fudu, they were quite good after a short testing but I returned the iem due to channel imbalance and I haven't decided whether to buy another pair.

I listen on a windows laptop and usually at higher volume, 40-50+% with the T3+, and 70-100% on the planar OG Zetian without amp. I'm considering Acoustune AET06, Final Type E, and Divinus Velvet for now. Other recommendations are also welcomed. Thanks in advance.

Jan 30, 2024 at 11:04 PM Post #2 of 2
BGVP W01. This is slightly wider bore than the Velvet, but the silicone is more rigid. For me, they seal better and I get more bass as a result. JVC Spiral Dots if you can't find the W01.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back