Bass headphones out of AKG81DJ,SONY XB 500,SONY XB700,GRADO 60I and SENNHEISER HD 212(Please help)
Jun 16, 2011 at 3:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

sameesamdon

New Head-Fier
Hi Guys,

I am a basshead and I am looking for a good bass headphones for a cheap price. I have been searching forums and threads and found the following list that suits my price range and bass needs(not in the order of my preference)

1.AKG 81DJ
2.HD 212
3.GRADO 60i
4. SONY XB 500
5. SONY XB 700

I ordered HD 212 two days ago on ebay only to know that they are out of stock :frowning2: so I am hopeless and looking forward to purchase something out of the above list.(I can still find them on ebay from other sellers though)

Can you guys help me make a good decision because I am already dissapointed with my Plantronics Gamecom 777 7.1 purchase two weeks before(they are good but they lack the puncy bass boom I like to have)

recently I had the chance to listen to BOSE on ear hadphones and they are really really nice I should say. I like bass particulary. The kind of bass BOSE has would be ok but they are expensive.

HD212 has a good reputation for bass headphones so that's why I chose it over others. And SENNHEISER is said to be a good brand.

Can you guys please list the above in the order of music quality and bass quality(dance type groovy bass I mean)

And also are there any other headphones I have missed in my search of good bass headphones?

Your help is much appreciated.

THANK YOU.

Sam.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back