Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared)
Oct 31, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #16 of 5,854
So far, this thread stinks...just sayin'

I retract my earlier statement. This is getting better and better. 
biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

Oct 31, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #21 of 5,854
Very good read, I really enjoyed it. Wonderfully presented and your points are well stated and (though I disagree here and there) generally right on the money.

If I had one thing I'd want to change is to have you try the Rev 2s (I'm sure you saw that coming) but otherwise this is one of the best comparisons I've seen. Thanks! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:15 PM Post #25 of 5,854
Thank you so much guys! I hope you enjoy reading as I enjoyed writing it. :)

I'll be sure to comment more on things if asked.  Also, if I update the review or correct any facts, I'll be sure to update and acknowledge those who service the thread.

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:18 PM Post #26 of 5,854
Quote:
Thank you so much guys! I hope you enjoy reading as I enjoyed writing it. :)

I'll be sure to comment more on things if asked.  Also, if I update the review or correct any facts, I'll be sure to update and acknowledge those who service the thread.

It has been made obvious to me that you are the headphone god lol.

You might have mentioned this somewhere in your epic post, but can you just tell me what your favorite headphones are? I understand that it's impossible to have a "perfect" set of headphones, but what's your favorite?

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #27 of 5,854
Quote:

You might have mentioned this somewhere in your epic post, but can you just tell me what your favorite headphones are? I understand that it's impossible to have a "perfect" set of headphones, but what's your favorite?

well i think the best value is the HD600 and HE500.  But my favorite is listed :) I don't want to give it away hahaha :D

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #28 of 5,854
Subscribed.

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #30 of 5,854
Quote:
Well you said that the HD800 was one of your most-often used headphones... does that equate to it being one of your favorites???

Stop torturing me and just let me know lol!

it's definitely one of them.  i love the HD800's neutral tone.  But being that HD800 is #6, there's 5 in front of it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back