Beoplay H7 vs H4
Jun 3, 2017 at 5:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Eligijus

New Head-Fier
Hi there! I am looking for somewhat premium wireless headphones which also does not make me look like an alien in public. So far I am choosing between H7 and H4 (price is the same - I can get any of those for ~£220). What would be recommendation from you guys? I am listening to pretty much everything. Headphones are in use for well over 12hours a day, as IMHO music is a must when you are a software engineer (my current backbeat pro's are on their last leg). I do however prefer a bit more bass (I assume h4 wins in this category) as well as Bluetooth 4.2, but h7 has aptx. So not being a picky audiophile (doesn't mean I don't like good sound!) I can't really make up my mind with which ones to go. If that helps (doubt, since they are both wireless) headphones are always connected to Iphone 7 when commuting and Late 2016 Macbook Pro during a day. Any suggestions and help would be really appreciated, as I am already going mad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jun 22, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #2 of 3
Sorry for the late reply but I love my H4's. They're now available in a all black design that looks pretty neat. I have the original Grey version and i'm extremely happy with them.

Aug 10, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #3 of 3
For what ever it is worth by now: i just love my h7 use them each and every day. If you can get those at the same price as the h4, you'll get an option to replace the battery + the materials seem a bit better according to what I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back