Best Budget PC speakers with subwoofer (<€80)
Jul 3, 2012 at 7:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

sjondenon

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I'm looking for some decent new PC speakers to replace my Logitech Z323 which sound like crap. I like some decent powerful bass th more impact than my z323wi(which my z323 doesn't have and it makes strange noises on higher volumes) and clear and crisp highs (z323 sounds veiled).

I have absolutely no idea where to start my search as most reviews on the internet are quite unreliable. I hope you guys here can help me out. 

Price: under €80 and it must be available in the Netherlands

btw i will use them with my Asus n55sf notebook

Jul 3, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #2 of 18
Quote:
I'm looking for some decent new PC speakers to replace my Logitech Z323 which sound like crap. I like some decent powerful bass th more impact than my z323wi(which my z323 doesn't have and it makes strange noises on higher volumes) and clear and crisp highs (z323 sounds veiled).

I have absolutely no idea where to start my search as most reviews on the internet are quite unreliable. I hope you guys here can help me out. 

Price: under €80 and it must be available in the Netherlands

btw i will use them with my Asus n55sf notebook

A computer 2.1 speaker system in your price range (80 Euros) is not going to be that great.
Might consider just getting the best 2.0 speaker setup you can find for 80 Euros.
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 I'm guessing is the best you could get for a 2.1

Jul 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM Post #3 of 18
I just bought a pair of Klipsch 2.1 channel about a month ago and they have MONSTER bass bro. Even when I turn the bass all the way down u can still hear it a bit. (DONT CRANK IT ALL THE WAY UP!!!) lol..

I bought mine at best buy for 150 bucks. Great sounding music speakers. I use HP for gaming.

Jul 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM Post #10 of 18
Quote:
Thanks for your reactions but I can't find the Promedias in the Netherlands... And 2.0 won't be an option. Any alternatives?  

In your community profile, you can add that your location is in the Netherlands.

Jul 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

I did. "Promedia aren't available..." Klipsch make more than just the promedia...

can you give me the typenumber then?
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back