Best Deal on Master & Dynamic MH40 Headphones?
Jul 6, 2016 at 1:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

BRSxIgnition

Headphoneus Supremus
The best deal I've seen on these headphones has been the regular price + a free stand from the Microsoft Online Store. (However because of this, student discount doesn't work on the headphones.)

Is there any other place or sale I should keep an eye out for in regards to this particular pair of headphones? 

Edit 7/5/2016 @ 11:20 PST: I meant in Canadian Dollars- I should have been clearer about that, my apologies. 

Jul 6, 2016 at 2:17 AM Post #2 of 6
the microsoft store sells them for $399 it seems you can get them for far less from Amazon ($303 for brown $316 for black) no stand but free shipping at least and the white pair are even less (depending on your color preferences)
https://www.amazon.com/Master-Dynamic-MH40-Over-Headphone/dp/B00MWDGW28

Edit: ah just noticed your in Canada that may change things,I am in the U.S. so i was going by pricing here.not sure what they go for on Canadian Amazon but its worth looking into.

Jul 6, 2016 at 2:33 AM Post #4 of 6
ouch...one other suggestion is i would watch the used/for sale forums here.i've found some really great deals here (i.e. recently purchased a Sony F887 Walkman in mint/like new condition for $200 U.S. and purchased a pair of Fidelio X2 for $225 also in mint/like new condition six months back).i just always make sure the seller has a good reputation and use Paypal (as a purchase not a gift unless you REALLY trust the seller,personally i'd rather pay a few extra dollars for the security of having a way to get my money back if the item is not as described which you can't if you send the money as a gift).it may take a awhile but its worth it when you do find what you want.(i.e. I kept an eye out for the Sony F887 Walkman player for six months before i found one).its a shame the same item costs so much more in Canada but i suppose it has to do with distribution and differences in taxes etc...if i see anything else in your region i'll post a link.good luck.

Jul 6, 2016 at 5:15 PM Post #5 of 6
Thank you very much for that - having tried these headphones a few times at my local Apple Store, I've kinda fallen in love with the way they look and k really enjoy their sound signature too.

(The price, however, not so much...)

Nov 9, 2016 at 11:32 PM Post #6 of 6
not sure if you're still looking for a pair but if so you may be interested in this
http://www.head-fi.org/t/824874/master-dynamic-mh40
- also i believe the seller is from Canada

Users who are viewing this thread

Back