Best fitness headphones with richer bass and overall sound quality? Started looking at Jaybird X's, Monster's Victory, Powerbeats 2's, and Bose Sie2is.
Oct 5, 2015 at 8:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

thedocdetroit

New Head-Fier
My budget is unrestricted and I'm looking for good quality fitness headphones that are sweat resistant, as I sweat quite a bit. I live in constant temperatures around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. I both run and weight lift.

I've come across multiple headphones, but am looking for some expert advice on what to choose and why. I formerly owned Shure SE215s and loved those to workout with, but they broke from the constant sweating.

I've heard good things about:

Jay Bird X's

Monster Victory

Powerbeat 2's

Bose Sie2i's

I'm open to wired and wireless. Anything that's sweat resistant. I just want very high sound quality to immerse myself in the workout. If you guys have any recommendations let me know. Thanks!

Oct 6, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #4 of 4
Photive PH-BTE50 really delivers above their price point. I have broken many workout headphones too due to sweating, but this cheap pair of Photive headphones seem to hold up extremely well. I have had them for many months now without any issues, whereas something like Meelectronics X7 lasts only few days on me. Some Monster iSport headphones lasted on me forever too, but since they were wired I didn't keep them indefinitely. If I weren't so happy with BTE50, I would probably try Monster Rock Sport SuperSlim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back