Best Gaming Headphones under 200 (xbox 360)
Nov 25, 2012 at 4:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Wooze

New Head-Fier
 Ok so basically i've been looking for a pair of headphones for the xbox 360.What i really wanted was not a competitive gaming headset but one that'll give the most immerse game play experience, one that'll make me feel like im actually in the game and a bass booster would be nice too. Now i've heard alot about the A40's and i'd really like to get them but for all the places i checked they are out of my price range. I've also heard many things on Razers and even sennheiser headphones. Also if anyone knows where to  get a Mixamp because i've heard that they are awesome addition for a headset but i couldnt find any without headphones with it. I'd also like for this to have a decent mic on the end but im not too picky about that. Help and i am new to all of this so dumb it down if you can
smily_headphones1.gif
. Thanks

Nov 25, 2012 at 6:25 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
 Ok so basically i've been looking for a pair of headphones for the xbox 360.What i really wanted was not a competitive gaming headset but one that'll give the most immerse game play experience, one that'll make me feel like im actually in the game and a bass booster would be nice too. Now i've heard alot about the A40's and i'd really like to get them but for all the places i checked they are out of my price range. I've also heard many things on Razers and even sennheiser headphones. Also if anyone knows where to  get a Mixamp because i've heard that they are awesome addition for a headset but i couldn't find any without headphones with it. I'd also like for this to have a decent mic on the end but im not too picky about that. Help and i am new to all of this so dumb it down if you can
smily_headphones1.gif
. Thanks

Technical Pro HPT990 semi-open headphones, Digbuy sells then on eBay for $69.99.

Get the a used TBS (Turtle Beach Systems) DSS, they are fairly cheap on eBay.
Get a separate USB microphone.

Nov 29, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #4 of 6
Best option is to get a headset and mic separate. If you want a "gaming headset" the tritton AX720s have an amp (i guess you can call it that) and look kind of slick. Kind of depends on what games you play. You might want 5.1/7.1 surround if you play FPS games for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back