Best headphones in my budget?
Feb 19, 2014 at 8:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

milk

100+ Head-Fier
Heya guys, I've been searching everywhere for a decent pair of headphones but this time am using a Lower budget for my next pair! I understand nobody is a fan of these questions so I apologize. I just want to make sure I make the right purchase.

I will be using these headphones with an iPhone 4, 5, and galaxy S4. I plan ok buying a little fiio e6 to hold me over, as I feel they should help a bit for a more portable typed rig. My music genres/types are alternative rock, indie, folk, jazz, classical, and some electronic and trance. Some artist examples: Red Hot Chili Peppers, arcade fire, muse, beck, etc. for the more male vocal/alternative types. Honestly I listen to all genres but I'm trying to be a bit more specific with those I've listed.

The headphones I'm already pretty confident on are the AKG K550, ATH-M50, Shure 840, and Pioneer Dj2000.
I can pick up the M50s for $80, AKG 550s for $130, pioneers and 840s for $100. So that what I've got so far

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated, and sorry for the tiresome, overly asked question, I'm just to indecisive, it's a curse.

Thanks so much guys I really appreciate it!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back