Best IEMs for under £50?
Jul 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Kevinyellow

New Head-Fier
Hi peeps!
After tons of browsing and rummaging for the best IEM's within budget; i've resorted to asking the seemingly best audiophile community around. 
I have a £50 budget for IEMs and so far have short-listed the following, but feel free to suggest more:

RHA MA350
Soundmagic E10
Klipsch Image S4

I listen to all types of music genre, from hip hop, to country, to ballads. So I guess I want super clarity across the board, with good but not overpowering bass. I especially love catching the detail of mids and highs when I'm listening to music; a lot of outstanding vocals in my music.

Fit shouldn't matter too much with me, at least one pair of the bundled earbuds always seem to find a fit with my ears.

I had the Sennheisers CX270 which I thought were decent for the price.
Headphones-wise, I have the Polk Audio Ultrafocus 8000, Sennheiser HD555's and a pair of Goldring NS1000 (which aren't good... at all). And I have a Fiio E5 amp if needed, although I doubt it for IEMs.

So in summary:

Out of the 3 I have short-listed, which one should I buy?
And what other alternatives are there for under £50 considering my music preferences. 
Oh, and durability! I treat all my equipment with great care, but some of the reviews on the 3 I short-listed seem to suggest they'd break from just looking at it. :/

Many thanks in advance,

Kevin 
dt880smile.png

Jul 1, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #3 of 3
Search the forums for the best IEM under $50 and best IEM under $100 threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back