Best Portable system to move IEMs & CIEMs???
Mar 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

GonzaloM

New Head-Fier
Hi,
I was looking for the best portable system for IEMs and CIEMs, well I already own an Arrow 4G an iPod classic 7G 160Gb and an iPhone 5 64Gb.
I want to move a TF18s and a JH13s
With the Arrow and the classic both earphones sounds perfect, but with the iPhone 5 the sound isn´t as good as with the 7G and the arrow.
So I was looking for the best combo to move them with the classic and the iPhone couldn´t be used with the arrow without a DAC so I´m looking for a DAC or a DAC/AMP or a Combo of a DAC+AMP and if the Arrow 4G is included in the best better if not doesn´t matter I could sell it o buy a better one :wink:

My genres of listening are so wide and includes from classical and jazz to rock and even metal
atsmile.gif
, so I need a lot of polyvalence 

Thanks
Gonzalo

Mar 16, 2013 at 8:30 PM Post #2 of 4
Wait for the eventual release of the Fiio X3. It has a very good dac and the samp amp as the Fiio E17, all in one slim portable mp3 player. It will be $200 or less, if you can wait for it..

Mar 16, 2013 at 9:12 PM Post #3 of 4
I don´t need a new player and I think that what I have is significantly better than the X3.
I was looking for the best I know a lot of good combos, the Cypher Labs with the Alo Audio RXMK3-B, etc. but I think that would be one system that attached to my classic and iPhone will be better than with the Arrow.
Thanks anyway

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #4 of 4
Anyone knows which option is better, the Solo -dB+RXMK3-B is the Leckerton UHA-6S MKII??? Only for IEMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back