Best sound/isolation iem under $100 (pref $50 to $70)
Apr 4, 2013 at 10:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jam3s121

100+ Head-Fier
I have had my vmoda m100's for awhile now and really like them but I honestly want some iems to use at the gym, I just like my v moda's to much to get them all sweaty and stuff. I am really concerned with overall sound quality, balanced mids, highs and bass but a slight emphasis on bass is okay.

I mainly listen to house, trance, dubstep, and all of that usually has female vocals... any recommendations? I was looking at the hifiman offering but I was curious if anything sub $100 is worth it?

Apr 4, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #2 of 3
Honestly, I cannot recommend the SE215 more for a gym IEM that does great with EDM. The isolation is second only to Etymotics and they will stay in your ear without moving at all no matter what you do. They also have a replaceable cord in the rare event that you somehow break that beast of a cord by catching it on some equipment or something. I wouldn't recommend anything else after using them in the gym for the past 9 months or so. The ONLY thing that could be a problem is if the cord is too heavy for you. It doesn't bother me because the cord goes above the ears which makes for great support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back