Better than beats by dre?
Nov 25, 2012 at 6:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MarleyM

New Head-Fier
Hello, I'm sure this question has been asked many times before so apologies in advance!
I'm looking for on/over ear headphones with a budget of around £250 for my partner. He is keen on beats by dre however having done a little research I get the impression I am paying for brand rather than exceptional sound quality?! Are there better options? I am considering Sennheiser HD 598 or the Sennheiser momentum?

Any advice greatfully received!

Thanks

Nov 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hello, I'm sure this question has been asked many times before so apologies in advance!
I'm looking for on/over ear headphones with a budget of around £250 for my partner. He is keen on beats by dre however having done a little research I get the impression I am paying for brand rather than exceptional sound quality?! Are there better options? I am considering Sennheiser HD 598 or the Sennheiser momentum?
Thanks

It really depends on what you are searching for. There are like alot of better options as the Beats are trash basically.

Nov 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM Post #3 of 3

Thanks

If bass is important to him, the v moda m-100 are a really good bet, and they cost about the same beats studios. Check this review if you want: http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/bassheads-delight-v-moda-crossfade-m-100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back