Blue Circle - BC907 Balanced headphone amplifier
Aug 23, 2016 at 1:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

grizzlybeast

My name is grizzlybeast and I'm an audioholic.

Blue Circle - BC907 Balanced headphone amplifier

July 2016 

This is the first of our new line of headphone amplifiers. There are going to be higher and lower end available in the near future. 

The BC907 feature a master volume control with left and right trimmer to compensate those headphone which are not quite match between left and right channel. 
56_DSC_0315small_1.jpg

Both Balanced and Single-Ended output have their own output impedance adjustment. Balanced output can be order in 4 Pin Female jack (standard) or One pair of 3 Pin XLR Female Jack (optional) at no additional cost. 
56_DSC_0326_small_1.jpg

Left and Right channel trimmers are beside the Master Volume control. 
56_DSC_0339_small_1.jpg

One pair of BAL and SE input is standard. More numbers or inputs are available as optional with additional cost. 

The BC907 is designed to work with any of our GBC power suppli(es). This headphone amp doesn't come with any power supply. You can choose from one of the GBC model to go with this headphone amp. This make upgrade much easier in the future. 
56_DSC_0343_small_1.jpg

Like other Blue Circle products, other cosmetics are available. Such as front panel material, knob color, etc. 

The BC907 is available as of today. Retail of the unit shown in the pictures is USD1,995.00.
   A copy and paste of the Blue Circle Forum Post^

I am intrigued by the features. I was told it is class AB. If I find more info I will share it. 
 ​
 ​
 ​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back