Bluegrass Head-Fi Meet - March 2nd 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2018 at 7:39 PM Post #31 of 122
Merry Christmas y'all. I plan on making it.

I'll Bring Yggdrasil, Dynahi (DIY based on Kevin Gilmore design), AT W5000, AKG K501, maybe some other headphones.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #32 of 122
That is awesome Tom . And Merry Christmas to you .

Dec 23, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #34 of 122
Looking forward to see you Tom. A merry Christmas to all.

Dec 23, 2018 at 8:57 PM Post #35 of 122
I hope you can . The Ether 2’s are just awesome and yes there will be a bunch of great gear and more will be added just can’t say just yet.

Dec 23, 2018 at 9:12 PM Post #36 of 122
I may have to attend this since I live in Wildcat country. I can bring my Ether 2’s, which should be arriving next week. I saw a lot of great gear that is being brought by others. Very cool.

That would be awesome. I upgraded my Ether C's to Flow since the last meet. I've not purchased the 1.1 kit yet. Still enjoying the difference.

Since Schiit will be there, I'll probably just bring my Ether C Flows and my AK240 and travel light. That is unless someone wants me to bring the Gumby+MJ2.

Thanks for posting the link to the March Wiskey-Fi! I've missed the last two :frowning2:

Dec 23, 2018 at 9:12 PM Post #37 of 122
I'm looking forward to seeing you too Chuck, it's been forever.

Dec 24, 2018 at 12:22 AM Post #39 of 122
Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to Ya’ll!

Dec 24, 2018 at 9:36 AM Post #40 of 122
Merry Christmas to you guys. @kilkil Is Glen Hansard the singer I thought was sound like Denim Rice at your home?
Probably, I do like Glen Hansard (The Swell Season Album particularly, i also enjoy him in the Frames). I first remember hearing him in The Cake Sale album and that made me explore some of his other works. His music is similar to Damien Rice. It was Damien Rice that led me to The Cake Sale

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2018 at 1:57 PM Post #41 of 122
Hey Guys, my ZMF Blackwood Autuers arrived today, the combination of the Vinshine R2R, Cavalli Liquid Platinum and the aforementioned headphones is pure magic. If the Autuers are this good, I can’t wait to hear the Vérités!

So now I’ll be bringing the Clear, Abyss, and Autuers to the Meet.

Dec 27, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #42 of 122
Hey Guys, my ZMF Blackwood Autuers arrived today, the combination of the Vinshine R2R, Cavalli Liquid Platinum and the aforementioned headphones is pure magic. If the Autuers are this good, I can’t wait to hear the Vérités!

Awesome! I’ve really been wanting to demo the Auteur.

Dec 27, 2018 at 2:30 PM Post #43 of 122

Just have to say you won’t be disappointed in the Verites at all.

Dec 31, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #44 of 122
OK it is official now Zach and his lovely wife Bevin of ZMF Headphones will be at our meet with what I’m sure will be most of their awesome gear.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2018 at 5:31 PM Post #45 of 122
OK it is official now Zach and his lovely wife Bevin of ZMF Headphones will be at our meet with what I’m sure will be most of their awesome gear.

That's awesome. I've long admired their cans but never been able to try them. Looking forward to hearing the difference between them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back