Bluetooth and TWS things worthy of hardcore audiophile kinda Thread
Jan 1, 2023 at 1:40 PM Post #16 of 20
This Mini Rig desig was among first to come out as ultra portable Bluetooth speakers years ago, its interesting to see a come back since indeed 2.0 way permit to custom spatial projection of sound in a precise way. didnt they sell a 2.1 kit at lower price instead of having to buy all at full price...since were talking more than 1000$ cad for 2.1...do you think sub woofer is needed to enjoy bass? 2.0 seem a good deal enough.

EDIT: their bundle deal, ok. im Hooked hard!
https://minirigs.co.uk/speakers/bundles

No subwoofer not essential, the bass will surprise you coming from such a small speaker. Really well built too, you can tell it’s durable.

There’s also an app with simple 10 band EQ.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2023 at 8:42 AM Post #19 of 20
Please excuse if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm currently confined to a palliative care bed after a devastating diagnosis. My head is not screwed on too tight at the moment.

I'm currently listening to my prog rock music and also some meditation to help calm myself. Source is via Poweramp on my Pixel 7 Pro phone. I'm looking for a Bluetooth speaker around the physical size of 6 or 7 inches long. Budget less than 250 - 300 GBP. So far I'm considering JBL, marshal, ultimate ears, but vtgis is just from YouTube demos, I cant visit anywhere for obvious reasons.

Any advice for other brands or models please?

Jul 9, 2023 at 1:29 PM Post #20 of 20
Please excuse if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm currently confined to a palliative care bed after a devastating diagnosis. My head is not screwed on too tight at the moment.

I'm currently listening to my prog rock music and also some meditation to help calm myself. Source is via Poweramp on my Pixel 7 Pro phone. I'm looking for a Bluetooth speaker around the physical size of 6 or 7 inches long. Budget less than 250 - 300 GBP. So far I'm considering JBL, marshal, ultimate ears, but vtgis is just from YouTube demos, I cant visit anywhere for obvious reasons.

Any advice for other brands or models please?
Because of the lifespan, I always invest less than $100, and the last one, Tribit MaxSound Plus 24W, is very satisfactory, with a button to add bass, since I also listen to rock, blues rock , black keys and tom petty style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back