Bose AE2i or OE2i
Nov 9, 2011 at 3:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pooyanem

New Head-Fier
hi guys
i want to buy Bose headphone, and my options are AE2i and OE2i ,
i really don't know what difference between On Ear headphone and Around Ear Headphones , 
So just give me an advise which one is better for me? i
My priority are ;

1-Sound Quality (listening to Music details is more important for me than Huge Bass!!)
2-Comfortabality (i want to listen music at list 6 hours a day , so the comfortably in my ear is very important point for me)

thanks

Nov 9, 2011 at 3:18 PM Post #2 of 3
Since you're posting this on Head-Fi, I have to ask: why Bose?  There are better options for the price, but if you're just looking for the brand recognition, I can respect that.

To answer your question though, the OE2i is an on-ear headphone while the AE2i is an around-the-ear headphone.  The OE will sit on your ears while the AE has cups that fit around your ears.  In general, I find around-ear headphones to be much more comfortable than on-ear headphones, but other people might disagree. 

The sound quality should be roughly the same between the two.

Also, there was no need to post the same topic so many times.  30 minutes without a response is not that long...

Nov 9, 2011 at 3:40 PM Post #3 of 3
first of all thanks for your answer, second i didn't post 2 times delibratly , and whats you suggestion for another brands around this price ?
(i need to have iPhone remote and volume control)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back