Brainwavz Audio B400 4-Way Quad Driver 3D Printed IEM
Nov 17, 2017 at 12:07 AM Post #556 of 1,463
No need to burn those in, put them in your ears and enjoy!
Well... not to be contrary, but their sound did change in the first hour of wearing them. Straight out of the box they were closed in, muted and muffled.
After a while they opened up a bit and brightened slightly.

They are now out of my ears and burning-in over night for a test ride (literally) in the morning. I'm hopeful...
If they don't open and brighten more... look for them in the For Sale forum.

Nov 17, 2017 at 8:00 AM Post #558 of 1,463
Can someone post the retail packaging of this?

IMG_20171117_234843.jpg
IMG_20171117_235837.jpg

Nov 17, 2017 at 8:07 AM Post #559 of 1,463
Nov 17, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #561 of 1,463
Well...
I’m disappointed to say that I’ll be putting these up for sale.
Simply put, they just don’t fit my ears, and I can’t get a good, well-seated insertion to save my life.

The angle of the nozzle (especially on the left) just doesn’t provide an adequate seal.
And the sound just can’t ever be right with that unfortunate circumstance.

This also means that I won’t be getting their new B2 killer. Bummed.

Let me know if you want them.

Cheers

Nov 17, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #563 of 1,463
2 days in and I'm really enjoying these B400s. For my personal tastes, this was exactly the kind of IEM I was looking for. Coming from things like the LZ A4 and the iBasso IT03, it's so nice to have an IEM that's comfortable to wear all day.

I didn't like what Comply tips did to the sound. I'm going to bite the bullet and try some Shure foam tips on these and hope they don't dampen the highs as much.

Nov 18, 2017 at 6:32 AM Post #565 of 1,463
Well...
Simply put, they just don’t fit my ears, and I can’t get a good, well-seated insertion to save my life.

The angle of the nozzle (especially on the left) just doesn’t provide an adequate seal.

Cheers
I think Brainwavz also offers a return option ( need to confirm ) .

Nov 18, 2017 at 6:35 AM Post #566 of 1,463
2 days in and I'm really enjoying these B400s. For my personal tastes, this was exactly the kind of IEM I was looking for. Coming from things like the LZ A4 and the iBasso IT03, it's so nice to have an IEM that's comfortable to wear all day.

I didn't like what Comply tips did to the sound. I'm going to bite the bullet and try some Shure foam tips on these and hope they don't dampen the highs as much.
what is your favourite combination on A4 and how you feel the B400 is better than A4 ,??

Nov 18, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #567 of 1,463
Well...

Cheers
I'm very interested. I'll pm you and see if we can work something out.

Nov 18, 2017 at 11:18 AM Post #568 of 1,463
Well... not to be contrary, but their sound did change in the first hour of wearing them. Straight out of the box they were closed in, muted and muffled.
After a while they opened up a bit and brightened slightly.

They are now out of my ears and burning-in over night for a test ride (literally) in the morning. I'm hopeful...
If they don't open and brighten more... look for them in the For Sale forum.
But these earbuds come pre-burned-in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back