Budget headphones for approx 80$
Jan 26, 2018 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

joelmappa

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I am new to the community and im posting here for some advices in headphones.
I have right now the Bluedio Hurricane H turbine based on the reviews it is very comfortable but in my case i easily get ear aches after some time.I tought about buying others and i saw many things like the Sennheiser HD 201,JVC RX 700.
My main objective with it is to wear it for long hours without pain.I usually use it for watching movies and playing games.Sometimes listen to music my tastes are more in rock and metal.Also anime openings which i dont know the genre.I saw based on reviews some people say the sennheiser is light but a bit uncomfortable,the JVC comfortable but heavy and the ear get sweaty after 1 hour also it wasnt good for rock and metal.
At the end im totally annoyed and i dont know what to choose.
So here is a link with the headphones i can buy
https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ss...&_sop=15&_nkw=headphone&_pgn=3&_skc=400&rt=nc

Can you recommend me one?
My budget is approx 60$~80$.
But if there is one that cost 100$ and it is really worth it tell me i will consider it.

That's all thanks in advance everyone!

Jan 27, 2018 at 10:32 PM Post #2 of 5
I would recommend an open headphone for you. Open cans leak sound both in and out of the headphone, so they are not good for portable/outdoors/areas with people around you because they will hear your music. That said, open headphones are superior for gaming and (in my opinion) for music as well. The headphone I would recommend for you is the Philips SHP9500.It should fit with your budget and is an excellent open headphone. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It could work for you. If you think you want a closed can, let us know and we will provide you with some options for that.

Jan 28, 2018 at 4:12 AM Post #3 of 5
Thanks for the reply but i precised a link in the thread and asked headphones from there.I cannot get the SHP9500 the cheapest price with shipping to my country is 215$

I would recommend an open headphone for you. Open cans leak sound both in and out of the headphone, so they are not good for portable/outdoors/areas with people around you because they will hear your music. That said, open headphones are superior for gaming and (in my opinion) for music as well. The headphone I would recommend for you is the Philips SHP9500.It should fit with your budget and is an excellent open headphone. Maybe read about it and see what you think. It could work for you. If you think you want a closed can, let us know and we will provide you with some options for that.[/QUOTEs

Jan 29, 2018 at 12:21 AM Post #4 of 5
I reviewed all the headphones on the lists. The best over-ear I found that I have personally heard is the Skullcandy Hesh 2. It is pretty good, if bass emphasized. If you don't like bass you won't like it. The second one and overall the best headphone that I saw is actually the Klipsch X7i--but it is in-ear. Not sure if you would be interested in an IEM or not. There is a good deal on it from Car Toys at the moment. .

Feb 1, 2018 at 7:50 PM Post #5 of 5
Oht of the headphones you mentioned i own the JVC HA-RX700 i'v had them for about a year now and they are very comfortable. And sound per pound i don't think you will do much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back