By boss is a real jerkoff.
Jan 26, 2004 at 4:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

Matthew-Spaltro

1000+ M-m-er:Larthenon Marthenon.
So I went into work today around 9:00 AM. Time and a half. Yes! And an employee of about two years tenre sp? was siting at her desk crying. I went over and asked what was wrong and she chocked for air and told me she had just been fired and asked not very politely to leave the premises. I never got a chance to ask why because the boss came out just that second red as a red giant star and yelled out at the top of his lungs "get the fu#@ outta here before I call the cops and have you arested for tresspassing" That was the last and only incident of the day. I'll keep you updated after work on tuesday as to what developes.

Jan 26, 2004 at 4:53 AM Post #3 of 35
Give me a break! Good reason or not... that was no way to handle that. Your boss isn't a jerkoff... he's a a--hole.
mad2.gif

Jan 26, 2004 at 5:14 AM Post #6 of 35
Quote:

Originally posted by archosman
Give me a break! Good reason or not... that was no way to handle that. Your boss isn't a jerkoff... he's a a--hole.
mad2.gif

You're probably right. He most likely is a major jerk, but we don't know what, if anything, she did to deserve being trated like that. She may have reason to sue the guy after being dismissed in that manner. On the other hand she might've been stealing from the till, using company assets for personal use, etc. I just don't feel like passing judgement on the guy (other than stating that he was rude) until I hear if she did something pretty bad or not.

Jan 26, 2004 at 6:20 AM Post #7 of 35
She might have been a thief or something. Some thieves cry when they get caught.

Or, your boss is a skid mark.

Either way, you should play it cool until the situation gets resolved. No reason to get him pissed at you.

Jan 26, 2004 at 6:45 AM Post #8 of 35
True. But if she was stealing I stilll say the boss shouldn't have talked to her in that tone or so harshly. The boss should set the example for the rest of the employees to live up to. He should have asked her nicely to leave or he would call the authories or security.

Jan 26, 2004 at 9:49 AM Post #9 of 35
Matthew,

I've yet to meet a boss who wasn't a Jerk-Off.

Hehehehe I'm taking legal action against my employers for the way i've been treated recently. You don't have to put up with S**T from them.

Jan 26, 2004 at 6:55 PM Post #11 of 35
READ ^^^ lol

Quote:

Originally posted by Jeff Guidry
So, what's the story? Why was she fired?

The guy sounds like an ***** wipe to me, I'd find another job if it were bad enough!

Jan 26, 2004 at 9:55 PM Post #14 of 35
Quote:

Originally posted by Edwood
Remember these wise words:

The boss pays you just enough so you don't quit, and you work just enough so you don't get fired.

-Ed

Wise words indeed
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back