Campfire Audio India review tour!! - Featuring Andromeda, Atlas, Comet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2018 at 12:26 AM Post #16 of 96
Sep 24, 2018 at 12:31 AM Post #18 of 96
Am I wrong, I am open to scrutiny.. Maybe even more than total of the users have in this thread.. Of these you are the one with the 2nd biggest collection, if I am not wrong.

Sep 24, 2018 at 12:39 AM Post #19 of 96
Am I wrong, I am open to scrutiny.. Maybe even more than total of the users have in this thread.. Of these you are the one with the 2nd biggest collection, if I am not wrong.
' More than anyone in this thread ' this is not scrutiny , its sarcasm. This thread is still active and someone with ' more than total of the you have ' can come and join later .

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #21 of 96
I just laughing at the fact how truth and humour can go hand in hand! I doubt i am even close ...

Sep 24, 2018 at 1:32 AM Post #22 of 96
I don't understand the problem with these terms and conditions. They are all very reasonable requests from someone giving us a free demo.Even though only 7 days is a bummer, it is understandable given that India post will take minimum 4 days from participant to participant and it will take way longer for the last participant to get all 3 iem's. Maybe it would be better to skip one person if they're not interested in one iem and directly send it to the next person in line if the recepient will pay for postage so they can take their time with each iem. It might not be simple but some people can get to take their time reviewing different ones instead of all in one week.

Sep 24, 2018 at 1:41 AM Post #23 of 96
I don't understand the problem with these terms and conditions. They are all very reasonable requests from someone giving us a free demo.Even though only 7 days is a bummer, it is understandable given that India post will take minimum 4 days from participant to participant and it will take way longer for the last participant to get all 3 iem's. Maybe it would be better to skip one person if they're not interested in one iem and directly send it to the next person in line if the recepient will pay for postage so they can take their time with each iem. It might not be simple but some people can get to take their time reviewing different ones instead of all in one week.

I’ve already considered the option to circulate the IEMs one by one between the reviewers. However this will lead to increased shipping cost to each reviewer. Also Campfire Audio has included balanced silver litz cables - both 2.5mm & 4.4mm. While circulating IEMs between reviewers when one reviewer will be reviewing his IEMs with these cables, others will be left out. Which is why it was decided to send all IEMs at once to each reviewer. Let me know your opinions on the same.

Thank you,
Meet.

Sep 24, 2018 at 1:48 AM Post #24 of 96
I’ve already considered the option to circulate the IEMs one by one between the reviewers. However this will lead to increased shipping cost to each reviewer. Also Campfire Audio has included balanced silver litz cables - both 2.5mm & 4.4mm. While circulating IEMs between reviewers when one reviewer will be reviewing his IEMs with these cables, others will be left out. Which is why it was decided to send all IEMs at once to each reviewer. Let me know your opinions on the same.

Thank you,
Meet.
Well not everyone has a 4.4mm balanced source.. I do understand the problem of sending out separate iems however, some may not want to test the comet and atlas. Would 2 parallel tours be possibe, Andro and Comet + Atlas.. Naaah sounds too complicated.

Sep 24, 2018 at 1:57 AM Post #26 of 96
Sep 24, 2018 at 2:14 AM Post #28 of 96
Yes comet + Atlas with 4.4 cable and Andromeda with 2.5 mm cable is a good option. 7 days for 3 iems is bummer. For me I want to try comet + Atlas combo. Comet to compare with f9 pro.

Sep 24, 2018 at 2:17 AM Post #29 of 96
Well, many indian audiophiles would prefer IEMs that provides steller value for their money. For them I guess the comet will be the one..:wink:
By that logic Jupiter, Orion and Lyra II should go on tour :wink:

Sep 24, 2018 at 2:19 AM Post #30 of 96
Yes comet + Atlas with 4.4 cable and Andromeda with 2.5 mm cable is a good option. 7 days for 3 iems is bummer. For me I want to try comet + Atlas combo. Comet to compare with f9 pro.
Hmm, sounds good. But again there will be much complexity with the shipping. I'll see if I can extend the review period to 10 days. How does that sound?
By that logic Jupiter, Orion and Lyra II should go on tour :wink:
Heck, this hobby!!:laughing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back