Campfire Audio - Saber
Dec 20, 2023 at 12:52 PM Post #151 of 152
@Layman1 and @JS27, are you still using Saber?. Please let me know if it will be a good buy going into 2024? (The price for a B-stock Saber is around 360USD)
Well, I can only give you my personal opinion of course; ultimately the decision will have to be based on your research and knowledge of your own personal preferences :)

I do still use it, although bear in mind I've got TOTL IEMs (UM Mason Fusang and MEST Mk III for example), so naturally I listen to them more often. But the fact that the Saber even still gets semi-regular listening time when I'm lucky enough to have this kind of collection of IEMs is a testament to its quality and longevity.

What I can say is that if you can pick up one for $360 USD, nothing springs to mind in that price range that I think would offer as much value and quality as the Saber.

With the disclaimer that I haven't done a whole lot of reviewing in that price range though!

Maybe others can make suggestions, but at least I can say, I don't think you can really go wrong with the Saber at that price.
It's comparatively tiny, well-built, beautiful to look at, ergonomic (disappears into the ears and comfortable - for me at least) and has an exciting and fun tuning with a surprisingly high level of detail retrieval at this price point.

Finally, I'd add that it's very easy to drive and you should have no problem getting great sound out of it with your existing set up!

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2023 at 1:00 AM Post #152 of 152
Well, I can only give you my personal opinion of course; ultimately the decision will have to be based on your research and knowledge of your own personal preferences :)

I do still use it, although bear in mind I've got TOTL IEMs (UM Mason Fusang and MEST Mk III for example), so naturally I listen to them more often. But the fact that the Saber even still gets semi-regular listening time when I'm lucky enough to have this kind of collection of IEMs is a testament to its quality and longevity.

What I can say is that if you can pick up one for $360 USD, nothing springs to mind in that price range that I think would offer as much value and quality as the Saber.

With the disclaimer that I haven't done a whole lot of reviewing in that price range though!

Maybe others can make suggestions, but at least I can say, I don't think you can really go wrong with the Saber at that price.
It's comparatively tiny, well-built, beautiful to look at, ergonomic (disappears into the ears and comfortable - for me at least) and has an exciting and fun tuning with a surprisingly high level of detail retrieval at this price point.

Finally, I'd add that it's very easy to drive and you should have no problem getting great sound out of it with your existing set up!

Hope this helps :)
Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion regarding this. I will await a bit more and research further before making a purchase. There are only a few reviews available elsewhere for this IEM may be due to its limited availability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back