CanJam Global 2022 General
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2021 at 4:59 PM Post #226 of 286
Thanks for the update. The postponement of Singapore and Shenzen might bode well for SoCal. Cooped up audiophiles might want to make the flight to California to see what's been happening in the last year and a half.

Jun 3, 2021 at 7:35 PM Post #227 of 286
This will be my first CanJam, so I'm rather ignorant of the usual health and safety precautions CanJam has performed in years prior to last year. That being said, will there be any extra precautions in CanJam's organization in relation to COVID? Thank you in advance.

Jun 4, 2021 at 9:42 AM Post #228 of 286
This will be my first CanJam, so I'm rather ignorant of the usual health and safety precautions CanJam has performed in years prior to last year. That being said, will there be any extra precautions in CanJam's organization in relation to COVID? Thank you in advance.

We'll be following all safety guidelines and procedures as prescribed by the hotel venues. Please stay tuned to the threads as we'll update everyone once we receive this information, and as we get closer to the show dates.

Jun 4, 2021 at 6:51 PM Post #230 of 286
CanJam Update:
Hope everyone is doing well! We're pleased to announce that CanJam SoCal 2021 and CanJam London 2021 are on track to take place in September and October! These will be the first CanJam shows to take place since early 2020 and we're beyond excited to finally be able to see everyone again!

In the meantime, please note the following schedule changes:

CanJam Singapore (currently scheduled for August 21-22, 2021) is rescheduled to April 2-3, 2022.
CanJam Shenzhen (currently scheduled for August 28-29, 2021) is rescheduled to April 9-10, 2022.

All pre-purchased tickets are valid for the new show dates. We look forward to seeing everyone again very soon and stay tuned for further updates over the summer! #CanJam #HeadFi #ListenLikeNeverBefore

CJ_BigBanner_2022.jpg
would be great i guess...

Any way to join this online?

Otherwise as I'm not from any of the locations I will miss this great event i guess

Jun 6, 2021 at 1:40 AM Post #231 of 286
We always miss out in Australia ... unfortunately with borders closed, it's unlikely we'll be able to travel. Looking forward to the update(s) as they come along

Jun 15, 2021 at 8:35 PM Post #232 of 286
Seriously thinking about hopping the pond and heading to CanJam london!
Haven't been to one since RMAF 2017.

Aug 9, 2021 at 2:45 PM Post #233 of 286
Will there be a separate London thread for this year's CanJam, @third_eye, or just one for the impressions?

Aug 10, 2021 at 10:25 AM Post #236 of 286
I was checking out to buy tickets for the London event but there are very few listed exhibitors. Anybody knows if that's the complete list of exhibitors in canjam's website?
I haven’t seen one as yet. I’m going to wait and see who’s exhibiting before committing. The last one I attended was the least supported IMHO with exception of Focal who’s set up dominated the event.

Aug 13, 2021 at 9:25 AM Post #239 of 286
The London bash has vanished from the Canjam global website and only shows a 2022 date. Bummer!
Bummer. I hope SoCal still happens. The Delta variant is hammering the USA right now. Hawaii was down to less than 50 new cases a day until Delta took hold. Now, we are expecting to see a peak over 1000 cases a day by October. We are stuck at around 61% of the total population vaccinated. So now, vaccine mandates are going into effect and the people are pushing back. Ugh. This looks like it is going to continue.

Aug 13, 2021 at 9:27 AM Post #240 of 286
CanJam Update:
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at CanJam SoCal 2021, coming up on September 25-26 at the Irvine Marriott in Orange County, California! This will be the first CanJam show to take place since early 2020 and we're beyond excited to finally be able to see everyone again in person!

In the meantime, we have a schedule update for the remaining 2021 shows. As the current international travel situation remains challenging, we have made the decision, in consultation with our event venues, to postpone our remaining 2021 shows in London and Shanghai to 2022. Please note the following schedule changes:

CanJam London(currently scheduled October 23-24, 2021) is rescheduled to July 30-31, 2022.
CanJam Shanghai
(currently scheduled December 4-5, 2021) is rescheduled to December 3-4, 2022.

All pre-purchased tickets are valid for the new show dates. We look forward to seeing everyone again soon and stay tuned for further updates!

CanJam Global.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back