CanJam London 2022 (July 30-31, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2022 at 1:57 PM Post #47 of 280
I want to know also!!!

I will be there for one of the days.

Jun 20, 2022 at 12:35 PM Post #48 of 280
Booked for Saturday! can't wait to see you all there :)

Jun 21, 2022 at 2:35 AM Post #51 of 280
london big bANNER.jpg

It's finally happening! We're so happy to return to London for the first time since 2019! CanJam London 2022 will take place once again at at the beautiful Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, right in the heart of Central London. SAVE THE DATES and be sure to subscribe to the thread for updates!

CanJam London 2022

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
200 Westminster Bridge Road
London SE1 7UT
United Kingdom

Saturday, July 30, 2022
10am to 6pm

Sunday, July 31, 2022
10am to 5pm

Show Passes (Click here to purchase)
Weekend Pass - £30
One Day Pass - £20

If you purchased a Show Pass for the postponed 2020 show, you will not need to re-purchase. All previously purchased Show Passes will be valid for 2022.

Travel
The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London is situated in London's South Bank, within walking distance of the city's most iconic attractions, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The hotel's location near the London Eye, Shrek's Adventure! London, the London Aquarium and the National Theatre makes Park Plaza the perfect accommodation for tourists and business guests. Spacious hotel rooms, including 65 Suites and Penthouses and more than 500 Studio Rooms, ensure guests a comfortable stay in this contemporary, design-led Westminster Bridge hotel. Waterloo and Westminster tube stations are a five-minute walk from the hotel.

CanJam Volunteers
There will be volunteer staff positions at CanJam London 2022 to assist at the Registration Desk. You will need to be able to commit to a 4 hour shift on either the Saturday or Sunday of the event. Volunteers will receive free weekend passes along with an event T-Shirt. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and T-Shirt size.

We look forward to seeing you in London!

300x300.jpg

I have already purchased a ticket for the 2021 event which got cancelled. Are these tickets valid for this year's event? if so, how would I re-use them?

Jun 21, 2022 at 9:51 PM Post #54 of 280
Eff yeah, I want to see what chord sounds like

Jun 22, 2022 at 10:54 AM Post #56 of 280
Westminster Cathedral, London Eye, The Duck Amphibious/Boat Ride, Water Bus/Taxi to & from London Eye to the O2. A bit further down but within reason, Tower Bridge, Tower of London & the Shard. If you get the Water Taxi to the O2 then get off and have a ride on the Cable Car across the Thames. All nice and easy to access from Westminster via the River or Double Decker Bus along the River side.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2022 at 10:55 AM Post #57 of 280
OK folks this is going to be my first time visiting London, so if you all have any recommendations of landmarks/sights I absolutely shouldn't miss in the Westminster area I'd love to hear them. All of my family in the region live in NIR and they weren't much help when I asked. :p
Come a couple of days earlier and get a 2-day London Pass with accompanying Oyster card. Then do Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, St. Paul's Cathedral, British Museum atleast. The London Pass will have plenty of other things.

Jun 22, 2022 at 11:23 AM Post #58 of 280
OK folks this is going to be my first time visiting London, so if you all have any recommendations of landmarks/sights I absolutely shouldn't miss in the Westminster area I'd love to hear them. All of my family in the region live in NIR and they weren't much help when I asked. :p
Soho, after 9pm. Sorted for weekend... You will get to canjam next year mate.🤣

Jun 22, 2022 at 11:35 AM Post #59 of 280
I have already purchased a ticket for the 2021 event which got cancelled. Are these tickets valid for this year's event? if so, how would I re-use them?

Yes, all pre purchased tickets from 2020 and 2021 are valid for the new dates. Just bring your confirmation email from the purchase, in case you need it resent, please send me an email at ethan@canjam.org.

Jun 22, 2022 at 3:45 PM Post #60 of 280
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back