CanJam RMAF 2017 (October 6-8, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #16 of 230
I am going. I had to cancel at the last minute for CanJam NYC due to a family emergency, so it will be nice to make this one!

Aug 5, 2017 at 1:32 AM Post #22 of 230
RMAF - it sure was fun last year! I'll be going to Worlds (in Olympic-style wrestling) during some of the RMAF dates, but I'm finding a way where I can still at least attend the first day.

Looking forward to see those who can make it!

Aug 5, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #24 of 230
Now that I think about it... there were a few things I was very impressed with at the show and could not stop thinking about. Finally I caved and made some purchases...

1) Got a chance to listen to JH audio stuff... ended up purchasing my first CIEM from them.
2) Heard the mojo on the Mr speaker C-flow and was very impressed. Just ordered a Mojo yesterday :)

Some of the two channel rooms were just bonkers... I will have a 2 channel set-up some day! The Avalon with the Nagra gear was crazy....

Aug 16, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #28 of 230
Will Sennheiser be there?
I'm going to say yes, mainly since they are a staple CanJam exhibitor, and have exhibited at CanJams around the world, including RMAF last year.

Hopefully we will get a chance to talk with the awesome team such as @Evshrug, and Alex Grell at RMAF!

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2017 at 11:55 PM Post #29 of 230
I'm going to say yes, mainly since they are a staple CanJam exhibitor, and have attended CanJams around the world.

Hopefully we will get a chance to talk with the awesome team such as @Evshrug, and Alex Grell at RMAF!

Haven't seen Senn's name in exhibitor's list. But yeah, really excited to meet them :ksc75smile:

Aug 16, 2017 at 11:58 PM Post #30 of 230
Haven't seen Senn's name in exhibitor's list. But yeah, really excited to meet them :ksc75smile:
That's okay -- the full list of exhibitors are rarely all shown at the pre-event thread's inception, as one to three companies are announced a day to each few days up until a few days before the event starts.

Sennheiser will be there (like 99.999999999999999999% chance). :slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back