CanJam SoCal 2023 Impressions Thread
Nov 2, 2023 at 8:42 AM Post #452 of 488
For all of you who have seen me walking around CanJam SoCal lugging the Tungsten and thick cable and plugging it and out of amps all day..

I finally finished my review of the Tungsten 😮‍💨

I included in it many of my impressions of testing amps at SoCal, which I never got to post here properly, so here is a cross-0post of my review that includes those amps from SoCal:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/modhouse-tungsten.26823/reviews#review-32108

It took a very long time to write, but it is finally done. It really has been a blast getting to know these absolutely wonderful headphones!

MY DETAILED REVIEW OF THE MODHOUSE TUNGSTEN:​

HERE: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/modhouse-tungsten.26823/reviews#review-32108

1698902495818.png

Nov 3, 2023 at 1:13 PM Post #453 of 488
CanJam Socal Report Part 3:

Link to Part 2

Hi folks! Apologies for the delay on this CanJam Report. Currently going through a flu, however my fever broke last night and I’ve regained enough concentration to finish off this report. Glad to see some standouts from the show are already crystallizing with Watercooler's most recent Poll.

If the first half of CanJam was about speed-running booths and jotting notes on numerous gears, the latter half was more focused on meeting people. Some meetings included a fascinating conversion with @jude , fellow members of the Watercooler, a brief chat with Masuda-san at Mass Kobo and @ZeosPantera . However I will not forget an unforgettable evening I had with @Rockwell75 at the hotel bar after the show. That conversation alone was worth the trip and represents the deep connections one can make at CanJam.

Handing off the UM Prototype to @Natesdailies , he confirmed the sound was definitely and improved MEXT but not quite on the level of the MEST III. Around this time, @HiFiHawaii808 walked over from the other side of the Musicteck table and encouraged me to try a new Aroma Audio IEM. It’s funky color scheme threw me off but his enthusiasm for this set had me curious. I plugged it into the N30 DAP and my DMP Z1 (as a reference point) and began listening.

Aroma Audio Fei Wan (2DD+10BA)- As a Jewel owner, I have grown to love Aroma’s take on sound. If Jewel is an exercise in austerity, clarity and reservedness, Fei Wan is emotive, intimate and packs a punch. Interestingly I would liken Jewel vs Fei Wan as Lotoo Mjolnir vs DMP Z1 respectively. The sound signature is closer to Mentor as it’s a warmer IEM however the dual DD bass allows for an impactful bass line with more mid bass than sub bass. The sound stage is not as large as Jewel, it seems to be on par with Mason Fusang in this regard. Fei Wan has a sprinkle of XE6 warmth and worked with nearly every genre I threw at it, even EDM. Fei Wan could be one’s EDC as it is not picky with source as Jewel and has an easy to listen tuning. Similar to Jewel, this is a mid centric set but is very well balanced across the range. Some electronic music enthusiasts may desire more treble extension however. Jewel is the one you want to own for it’s accuracy, but you pick Fei Wan because it’s versatile across a range of music and is more engaging. Unless you love classical music or technical presentations, I would recommend Fei Wan over Jewel. It’s tuned with emotion.

Oriolus Manachaa (4DD)- There was much hype before the show about this IEM. Many of us in the Watercooler love and appreciate double D’s. We were thrilled to see Oriolus bestowed us with two pairs of DD’s. This IEM, as with many in Oriolus’ lineup, is focused on the midrange and texture. Despite the multiple dynamic drivers, the bass is reserved and falls short for bassheads like myself. The Manachaa comes into its own with vocals and saxophone especially. The Manachaa reproduces the texture of each component of the ensemble very well while delivering an organic tonality which was missing from its BA counterparts. This is the first IEM which I appreciated as much as Mason Fusang. If one is looking to get a UM Mason but doesn’t want to pay UM prices, I would look at Manachaa. Perhaps Oriolus is offering an olive branch to consumers after the ludicrous run of 6600 USD Traillii. If your music comes from an organic source (eg violin, vocal, piano, cello etc) and you don’t mind a reserved bass impact give this a try. Manachaa however is simply unsuitable with synthetic music.

Vision Ears VEX (DD, BA)- This was another set which had strong impressions from the previous CanJam, but was getting mixed reception from the Watercooler. Starting with aesthetics, it was a poor start. This looked like a cheap set I could find on Shenzen Audio, with a logo that looks like a near duplicate of Elon Musk's X.com logo. Already I'm getting 'edgy 12 year old, gamer' vibes from Vision Ears which usually has superb design. Well, I don't need to look at them while using them so whatever. Tuning wise, it's warmer than I expected however nothing across the range stands out. The mids are excellent, what I expect from VE. It's neutral with more midbass than sub bass but lacks the bass quality the dual DD's of Aura can provide. The treble is smooth yet the midrange isn't as detailed or transparent as the Aura. This is definitely a generalist IEM as it doesn't truly excel in any one area. It seems Aroma Audio and Vision Ears with Fei Wan and VE X have similar products (flagship class fun generalist), and developed them seemingly independently. I prefer the DD impact of the Fei Wan vs the VEX, for that reason I would go with Fei Wan. I am not sure why the VEX sounds boring to me yet Fei Wan sounds emotive. I think more time is warranted with VEX, however I prefer Aura to VEX by a large margin.

IMG_1726 copy.jpeg

Campfire Audio Bonneville (1DD+3BA)- As I was wearing a Campfire shirt and a fan of the brand, I stopped by the Campfire booth to say hi and express my appreciation of the products. I spoke with Caleb about the Trifecta and the tuning story behind it. After we discussed the world of Japanese hifi, I asked him about the colorful items on the table. They are part of a new release called ‘Chromatic’ from Campfire. I asked him which one I should try given my preference for Trifecta. He pointed me to the Bonneville and suggested to give it a try. Much to my surprise, this was one of the standout IEMs at the show for me. I resonated with this immediately, the powerful thick bass and the BA’s presenting enough sparkle and detail for a fun and enjoyable listen. Campfire has listened to customer feedback and dialed down the muddiness of previous releases in favor for a cleaner presentation which retains the warmth which Campfire is known for. The bass presentation goes wider and is fuller than my Equinox, this puzzled me until @Rockwell75 confirmed with me the next day that Bonneville has a newly developed DD driver. Aside from Trifecta, this is by far my favorite Campfire IEM to date. I would highly encourage anyone who likes the Campfire tuning, but had an issue with muddiness or some of the technical presentation to give Bonneville a try. This may be my next IEM purchase.
On the other hand, I had the opposite experience with Ponderosa (5BA). Probably the worst IEM at the show for me. The campfire house sound does not suit the BA presentation, with bass sounding 2 dimensional with a ‘hollowed out’ sound profile. I couldn’t tell Caleb this directly, so I just said ‘I’m surprised this came from the same company’. Please Ken, just bring the original Andromeda back in CIEM form.

Bloom Audio
Empire Ears Raven

Can Jam show floors can get loud, and after several hours I was eager to find a quiet respite. Peeking my head in an ancillary room, I recognized @Andrew DiMarcangelo and @stephenkostas from the Bloom Audio Youtube channel. Finding an empty seat near the litany of IEMs, I quickly set to work and grabbed a pair of Ravens. Empire Ears Raven is the latest from the brand, seeking to refine the Odin sound while retaining bombastic bass and flagship class information retrieval. After going though a few songs, I found the Raven did address the excessive upper mid energy of the Odin. However there is still a slight elevation around the upper midrange. The presentation of the bass was well balanced with the dual subs offering deep sub bass retrieval we expect from Empire Ears.

The issue have with Raven is how it’s tuned. It sounds a bit all over the place, I couldn’t find a track where all the instruments ‘gel’d’ together. This is in contrast to Fei Wan, where everything was in lockstep, coherent and engaging. Analyzing each part of Raven didn’t reveal any particular flaw. I tried classical, EDM, jazz, OST and the technical abilities of Raven are excellent. It seems the tuning isn’t my cup of tea. I think Raven may be a great offering from Empire Ears for many, even if I didn’t connect with it. After listening to Ragnar Damascus earlier today, I know what is possible for a great treble tuned set and I couldn’t help thinking what Ragnar could be with the Raven’s dual subwoofers. It’s not a fair comparison, as Damascus isn’t even available and retailed for 8000 USD while Raven is 3600 USD. I am glad Empire Ears is keeping pricing sane and not falling prey to the lunacy UM has been spear heading, performance not withstanding. For my preferences, I prefer Fei Wan given the slight energy in Raven’s upper mids and overall neutral presentation in Raven. Hopefully Empire Ears can figure out a more compact BC technology, it’s almost comical how Empire’s IEMs have grown in size over the past few iterations.
Note: Empire Ears have issued a recall on all Ravens due shell durability issues when cable swapping, so it may some time until folks can take delivery.

Vision Ears (EXT, Phonix, Aura)
I may be the only member in the Watercooler who hasn’t heard a single VE set. Of course, this needed to be addressed immediately. After my time with Raven, I found that Bloom had brought EXT, Aura and Phonix. Noticing the VE Aura was available, I quickly grabbed that set and set to work. I will note, Vision Ears make exceptionally comfortable universals (for my ears). They fit superbly well and I will not hesitate considering a VE set as a next purchase. Proudly a VE fanboy now.

Aura (2DD, 9BA)- This set was one of the most impressive sets at the show, second only to the Amber Pearl. This set is mid centric but isn’t as emotive as Fei Wan, rather it is firmly in between a ‘monitor’ and ‘emotive’ tuning. What struck me as remarkable is the Aura lacked perceivable warmth compared to Fei Wan, yet I was just as drawn in. Aura might not be as ‘fun’ as Fei Wan, however Aura provides more clarity and resolution from the recordings. Consequently, Aura is not as forgiving to a wider variety of music compared to Fei Wan. Notably, the DD’s in the Aura are tuned more neutral with a presentation that reminds me of FIR’s VxV dynamic. No ‘slam’ or ‘fun’ you get form the Fei Wan, but in exchange you are rewarded with stunningly clear midrange with refinement in the bass the higher frequencies.

IMG_1724.jpeg

Phonix (13BA)- It was surprising to discover how similar the tunings were yet the technicalities and presentation were different. This is a warmer IEM throughout however the bass presentation is left to an array of BA drivers. This leads to an interestingly more ‘pleasant’ signature yet the bass presentation was linear/artificial. I loved this IEM as much as UM Mason, perhaps a tad more. I would need to compare for a longer period to determine which of the two I prefer. Coming from the Aura, I noticed a step down in perceived resolution and layering, particularly in the warmer midrange and bass, however Phonix is an IEM I didn’t want to stop listening to, I wonder what an Aura with a Phonix warmer and natural profile would sound like.

EXT (2DD, 4EST)- Phenomenal and I prefer this to Phonix. I may be lucky in that my ears fit for EXT quite well. Granted, I would have preferred a thunderous bass like IER Z1R and just a tad more treble extension. This IEM has excellent tuning and texture, particularly how the bass and midrange have an analog character Phonix can't match. However the dynamics left me wanting more from an IEM with such a bold design and topology. I kept thinking, what if VE wasn't so reserved and let the subbass go to cavernous depths.

“Look here, I have an enlarged prostate”
As I was listening to Vision Ears sets, and older gentlemen walked into the Bloom room. Despite the music piping through the IEMs, I could here the mans voice booming ‘So Andrew, what have you got for me?’. It seemed I would not be spared this conversation, so I discreetly took my earbuds out and carefully listened. It turns out this gentlemen is a whale. Well, ok, maybe not physically. Ok, maybe. What I mean is he is well endowed. Ok…that’s not…you know what never mind. He purchased a MassKobo 465 after listening to it for 2 minutes, then went off and bought an array of other gears and enjoying himself the whole time. He embodies the expression ‘enjoying retirement and not giving a F’. Andrew joked “You want to buy this table?”. They were trading banter back and forth, it was quite hilarious to be honest. It seems Masuda will be hand delivering MK465's as an option. Apparently the older gentlemen took this option and starts busting Andrew's balls as to why he doesn't offer hand delivery. Someone cheerfully offers a witty retort "He's giving you the opportunity to lose some weight by fetching the package from the doorstep". I'm holding back laughter at this point. It's like being at a small town bar. So I went back to the Phonix, having eaves dropped enough. Just at this moment, the older gentleman inhaled and loudly exclaimed “Look here, I’ve got an enlarged prostate”. The entire room fell silent and Andrew looked like he wanted to melt into the floor.

Hopefully @Andrew DiMarcangelo can convince his friend to give a CanJam seminar about prostate health. In the meantime, ask Andrew about the discount code PROSTATE.

Nightjar Acoustics
There was a lot of good reception on this IEM before the show. During the CJ pre meet Singularity and Duality were one of the must demos. Half way through the show, @Zachik suggested for me to check out the Duality see how it compares to Singularity as it would itch the scratch for any bass head. His hearty recommendation of it had me very curious, so I went straight for the Nightjar table. I extracted the DMP Z1 from my backpack and the rep from NightJar humorously commented “Wow, not joking around here. Serious business!”. He procured a Singularity for me to start with.

Singularity 1DD- Clean, linear, true to form, deep sub bass with powerful dynamics. The presentation is curiously thunderous yet clean. Singularity sounds like a relative of DIVA (closer to the max bass setting). While it doesn’t match in technicalities such as the treble extension or layering ability of DIVA, the overall tuning is remarkably similar. The differences between DIVA and Singularity arise with the DD vs BA presentation. You can tell Nightjar has hit the limit for DD performance when it comes to resolution and speed, the DD is just a tad slow compared to what DIVA can do. Perhaps a planar driver would be the natural progression from a single DD, to continue with Nightjars tuning philosophy. This is the most technical and bassy single DD IEM I’ve heard, it’s powerful yet clean. While I can’t connect emotionally with it, it’s definitely one of the more impressive IEMs at the show.

Duality 2DD- Take Singularity, then add an extra DD which is dedicated as a subwoofer. Welcome to Duality. This IEM sounds like the difference between a 2.0 speaker system and a 2.1 system. The extra subwoofer gives a bass layer which almost sound independent of the song. The Singularity had to content with all the frequencies, which limited it’s speed and performance. Duality lifts the burden of the lower frequencies from the driver and allows it to move a tad faster. I consider Duality an all around upgrade from Singularity, however it does increase the bass presence in whatever song you listen to. If you find Singularity has just the right amount of bass, then you may not like the indulgence of Duality. I don’t think Nightjar has tuned Duality all that differently from Singularity, but rather the dedicated subwoofer in Duality allows a more resolute and sustained bass note decay which isn’t being interfered with other frequencies in the song. The bass simply has better definition and extension in Duality, which can be perceived as ‘more’.

Eletech Baroque Ear Tips
Based in SY (correction SG), Eletech makes some of the finest cables in the business with hardware manufactured by Pentaconn, the same company Sony uses for the 4.4mm jack. @Eric Chong (founder of Eletech) is driven by quality and class first above all else. I am lucky to have worked with him on the Ode to Laura project and am proud to own several Eletech cables in my collection. I stopped by the booth to say hi and reconnect with Eric, who I consider a Dear Friend. When you participate in the hobby long enough, it’s inevitable to make friends with those in the industry. While I teased him for not releasing a USA exclusive cable yet (darn HK getting all the attention 😂), I noticed a new product line, the Baroque ear tips. Before I plunged headfirst into CIEMs, I owned nearly all ear tips you could imagine including JVC, Final, Sedna, Spinfit, and others. I must have spent over 150 dollars on eartips during my universal IEM years. After a long journey, I’ve arrived at my default eartip, Eartune Fidelity U’s. These tips are some of the most comfortable on the market as they are shaped in an ellipses, informed by a study Eartune conducted on ear canal shape. Needless to say, I was curious how Eric’s new creation would stack up. I pulled out my Trifecta and put the Baroque’s on. My goodness, these are the most comfortable I’ve ever used. To be frank, I didn’t expect Eletech’s first shot at eartips would be so good and are the best I’ve used. They have taken the crown for comfort and sound. I would highly recommend to try these, the comfort is unbelievable. I may entertain universal IEMs again, they are that good. I’ve been using the Baroque eartips on Trifecta while writing this for nearly 2 hours, and I forget I’m using them. Before you think of buying anything else, buy these eartips.

Wrap up and conclusion
As the show winded down and the group photo was taken, some arrangements were made to have dinner at a KBBQ place w/ @warrenpchi and some of the Watercoolers. With some time to kill, my father and I met up with @Rockwell75 in the hotel lounge and decided to have drinks at the bar. While it was fun to bond over audio gears at CanJam, getting to know each other provided much mental fodder. It turns out we share common interests outside of audio and we quickly turned to topics such as mathematics (continued fractions and topology), theoretical physics (flow of time and multi dimensionality) then to spirituality and life itself (Indian philosophy and classics). I won’t go into details, but it seems I’ve found a kindred spirit and I’m grateful the hobby has brought us together. One can say coincidence, others would say something more so.

The KBBQ dinner the Watercooler had afterward was nothing short of excellent, was worth the wait. I would like to thank @HiFiHawaii808 for being incredibly kind and helping my father navigate the menu. This was the best time I’ve had at a CanJam and the best time I’ve had at a social outing in a while. Can’t wait to do this again, a two day ticket is definitely needed now with the amount of vendors that are attending. CAN JAM IS BACK BABY! 🔥🔥🔥

IMG_1727.jpeg
Forget the headphones, I want a place at the vegans nightmare table, yum

Nov 5, 2023 at 12:54 PM Post #456 of 488
Apologies in advance. I'd promised not to further derail this thread, but unfortunately I've never been very good at not freely voicing my opinion and have some more thoughts on where all this is headed. It seems my original post on this thread ruffled a few feathers. I'll try to summarize for any who missed it - I'm a rascally rabbit who's not to be trusted, a noob who doesn't know how to get an IEM to seal properly in the ear canal, a cheapskate using a worthless counterfeit coupler whose squiggly lines would do irreparable harm. And I'm entitled. I do agree with that last one. I think every consumer is entitled to know what they're paying for. In which other industry is that not the case? Lottery scratch cards??

The consumer in this industry - or at least the upper end of it - seems to be headed for an unfortunate future. Yes, companies have a perfect right to deny any form of measurement. (Thanks to those that felt the need to point out the obvious.) But here's how this works. In a well-established (arguably, overcrowded) market that already contains a large number of reputable companies, many of whom are already producing excellent-quality products that are somewhat unique and/or reasonably-priced, who are fully transparent about their products, and whose staff are perfectly professional and courteous - when a new company comes along checking none of the above boxes, any consumer also has a perfect right to a) not purchase from them and b) not recommend them.

I'm not unsympathetic to new companies wanting to make a living, feed their families, etc., and I get that shifting a lower product volume means you need larger profit margins and therefore higher prices. But at what point does that price to lack-of-transparency ratio become exploitative? The answer can't be 'never'.

There's no scenario where the best source of information for the consumer is a safe-space echo chamber restricted to the purely subjective discussion of over-priced pet rocks that are graded only by some YouTube influencer's 'technical-performance' rating and the number of zeros behind the dollar sign. Those claiming to take the moral high ground here apparently see nothing disingenuous with this form of marketing. It's clear why some in the industry would love to perpetuate this, but if you're a consumer advocating for your own lack of knowledge, you've been spending too much time in the echo chamber. This is like roaches fighting for their collective right to free and easy access to Raid. There's nothing virtuous in fighting for a system that exploits the vulnerable and the gullible.

Nov 5, 2023 at 2:17 PM Post #459 of 488
In a well-established (arguably, overcrowded) market that already contains a large number of reputable companies, many of whom are already producing excellent-quality products that are somewhat unique and/or reasonably-priced, who are fully transparent about their products, and whose staff are perfectly professional and courteous - when a new company comes along checking none of the above boxes, any consumer also has a perfect right to a) not purchase from them and b) not recommend them.
If that's what at all what was happening here, I don't think you'd be getting any of the backlash you've gotten.

But, as you've rather conveniently left out, the brand involved in this "spat" is guilty of basically none of the above issues. They've publicly disclosed their driver typing/array, frequency response, sensitivity, and nominal impedance (as well as that the impedance curve is flat). They have a wonderful staff that has handled people much worse than you with complete courtesy and professionalism, to say nothing of their swathes of happy customers. As is evidenced by positive public perception, they clearly make excellent-quality products that also just so happen to be rather unique products.

The only thing they are guilty of... is not letting a person they had no familiarity with measure one of their engineering samples. As said previously, they had no way of knowing you weren't just some rando with an off-spec clone coupler with uncalibrated SPL who was gonna take a clipped, noisy, poorly-seated, or otherwise unrepresentative measurement and publicly post it as representative of the experience. (It literally happens all. the. damn. time.)

That is not only a completely valid position for them to take, it's literally a direct response to one of the biggest issues with public measurements right now. Enthusiasts can get their hands on "squiggly line gear" for cheaper than ever and there's basically no control over what gets published and subsequently digested by enthusiasts as "bona fide" data. No one is saying you aren't competent or able to take a decent measurement (in fact I'd say the inverse is obviously true to anyone familiar with your measurements), but Subtonic had no way of knowing that. They don't know you, and frankly it seems like that is what they're being punished for above all else.

I see no reason to continue trying to punish a brand for making what is in my opinion not only a fair call, but probably the smart call in 2023, other than you feel your ego was bruised and that you deserve retributive justice for not being catered to.

If you wanna talk about "what's good for the consumer," Subtonic has basically done as much right as they could. They publish the data that would be relevant to most consumers and I have personally seen them make it extremely, almost annoyingly clear at every point I've seen them partake in measurement-relevant public discourse that the measurement is, of course, no substitute for hearing the IEM in person. That is the definition of a brand making sure the correct information is out there for consumers to make their own decisions as best as possible.

It's really confusing to watch you pretend this is in any way about Subtonic deceiving consumers or being emblematic of some trend of duplicitous manufacturers. They've done nothing wrong, all they did was make a well-tuned IEM that a lot of people like and then didn't let you measure it for your website, opting to instead assist someone they were familiar with in measuring a unit that was more likely to be representative of the experience customers would get (a retail unit, not an engineering sample).

To paint yourself as this hero of the people, advocating for consumers, when you're really just using them as an excuse to argue against a brand you felt insulted by personally because you didn't get to measure what you wanted, is the only duplicitous or deceptive behavior I've seen surrounding this circumstance. To say nothing of the fact that you've addressed literally none of the (IMO valid) criticisms of your behavior and actions.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Nov 5, 2023 at 2:18 PM Post #460 of 488
Also, @jude or any other moderator, can I get my CanJam badges, pretty please? :darthsmile: I was at NYC 2022 & 2023, and of course at SoCal 2023. Proof available on request if needed. Thanks :)

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Nov 5, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #462 of 488
There were at least 4 clients with STORMs on the show floor with STORM and we could have helped you get in touch with them for measurements given prior notice. But you don't contact us prior about any of this, come to our booth and just pull out your equipment and take up booth time and space without the minimum courtesy of asking us first, then proceed to try to run a measurement anyway despite specifically being told not to, taking up my time and capacity to attend to others at the booth.
I'm a rascally rabbit who's not to be trusted, a noob who doesn't know how to get an IEM to seal properly in the ear canal, a cheapskate using a worthless counterfeit coupler whose squiggly lines would do irreparable harm. And I'm entitled. I do agree with that last one. I think every consumer is entitled to know what they're paying for. In which other industry is that not the case? Lottery scratch cards??
Hey! It's been a while. Were you the guy that started taking measurements without asking, then continued to take measurements despite explicitly being told not to?

I specifically remember Chang saying he would have been happy to set you up with measurements had you approached the situation in a more respectable manner.
We are more than happy for folks to measure our creations. Subtonic believes that both measurements and listening are required to create a great audio product. Tuning is a blend of art and science. If anyone wants to measure our products, we will be more than happy to accommodate with some prior notice. For media, or even individuals, do feel free to contact us prior to events to arrange this. In fact, an audio community member, @listenerwww , asked us for a unit to measure on Saturday, mentioning that B&K was allowing the public to use the 5128 HATS that they brought to the show. Our entire team was also curious about how STORM measures on 5128, so we arranged for a mutual friend who had purchased a production STORM to loan a unit for a short while on Sunday to get the measurements taken.

It's been a month since you received community blowback. After reflecting you decided, inexplicably, to double down on your social deficiencies, making insinuations about Subtonic and the state of the IEM industry writ large instead of seeing very plainly that you were the problem in that interaction.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2023 at 3:57 PM Post #463 of 488
Also, @jude or any other moderator, can I get my CanJam badges, pretty please? :darthsmile: I was at NYC 2022 & 2023, and of course at SoCal 2023. Proof available on request if needed. Thanks :)
Oh snap we can get badges just for going? I was at nyc canjam 2023 also!

Our proof-of-attendance agents are on their way to visit you both. Please be prepared to present evidence and be fingerprinted.

Nov 5, 2023 at 4:06 PM Post #464 of 488
Our proof-of-attendance agents are on their way to visit you both. Please be prepared to present evidence and be fingerprinted.
I'll make sure to lay out some charcuterie for them. Thanks Jude (and @warrenpchi!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back