Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line, USB & Coax Out for $150
Apr 13, 2018 at 8:22 AM Post #5,536 of 6,262
@ DBaldock9
Plugging into denon receiver or blu-ray ,
was hoping the audio would be available on the hdmi pins..

see 2:32 for audio from phone to TV.
Have an Hdmi audio only input on my Oppo 203 UHD blu-ray player.
WTH might give it a try anyway .."only" $20
Thanks for info

Then you probably need to hear from @CayinSupport to find out whether the USB-C port on the N3 supports that feature / function.

Apr 16, 2018 at 9:38 AM Post #5,538 of 6,262
Help!!my sd card seems to be stuck and I can't remove it.. it still reads ok..but how do I remove it?

Try pushing it with the edge of a credit card (or similar) to release the spring. Be ready for it to fly out so don't do it where the SD card will fall in a bad spot...

Apr 16, 2018 at 3:37 PM Post #5,539 of 6,262
If you have a cell phone card tray tool use that, or a small screw driver.

Apr 17, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #5,544 of 6,262
If you have a cell phone card tray tool use that, or a small screw driver.

Thumbtack.

Beee careful with sharp/beveled items and laminated cards. I've had to fix a bunch of devices where somebody used a sharp edged item to eject a card and the tool bit into the card, separating the layers of the laminated plastic. This effectively destroyed a few of the cards and wedged the other cards into the socket. I've even had to fix laptops where somebody did the same to a full sized SD and split the card casing open into the socket.

Apr 17, 2018 at 2:55 PM Post #5,546 of 6,262
Beee careful with sharp/beveled items and laminated cards. I've had to fix a bunch of devices where somebody used a sharp edged item to eject a card and the tool bit into the card, separating the layers of the laminated plastic. This effectively destroyed a few of the cards and wedged the other cards into the socket. I've even had to fix laptops where somebody did the same to a full sized SD and split the card casing open into the socket.
I actually used a needle..but it worked..will make sure that this won't happen again..I pushed the card too much into the slot..making it difficult to eject

Apr 17, 2018 at 6:46 PM Post #5,547 of 6,262

Never seen it happen but I NO doubt that it can and does.

Apr 18, 2018 at 11:13 PM Post #5,550 of 6,262
Can anyone suggest a nice pair of iem that I can pair up with my n3?..I have a tight budget .Been considering the KZ zst..I don't know about their sound quality that well..but considering my budget it looks like a good choice.Need your opinions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back