Cereal first? Or milk first?!
Jan 18, 2009 at 7:37 AM Post #32 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OP: you are an original thinker and doer. However, your roommate lacks creativity and independence of thought and deed. Unfortunately, those such as yourself are significantly outnumbered by such as is your roommate. You live in their world: a world resistant to change or difference. A world where the nail that sticks-out is hammered into place. A world where BOSE is considered state-of-the-art.

Suck it up.

biggrin.gif
Indeed.

Jan 18, 2009 at 9:20 AM Post #36 of 124
Cereal. Milk. Usually more cereal to compensate for too much milk left. Then more milk to compensate for too much cereal left. Cycle usually leads to half a box of cereal gone or more.

Jan 18, 2009 at 10:16 AM Post #37 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Peanut butter on one slice of bread and jelly on the other then slap them together, or peanut butter first then jelly right on top of the peanut butter then add a dry slice of bread on top, and which on top, peanut butter or jelly face up?
biggrin.gif

Peanut butter on both bread slices, jelly in middle.

Same applies to mayo application on sandwiches unless going for some kind of melted cheese application, since dual mayo + melted cheese == insides of sandwich slipping out in a very comical manner onto the floor, the table, your shoes, or a brand new shirt. Invariably, bad things happen when you take friction out of the equation with a sandwich.

Also, with sliced bread, for some reason the bread slice directions have to match up when completing the sandwich, and the sandwich must always be eaten from where the top of the loaf would be to the bottom. It just doesn't seem right to eat a sandwich any other way.

Of course, this is why god made submarine sandwiches. No top or bottom, and no worries of insides slipping out unless you grip in the middle of the sandwich and leave the far side of the sandwich unattended, which will without fail end up mostly all over the place and not in your mouth if you don't quickly correct the problem.

Jan 18, 2009 at 10:32 AM Post #38 of 124
Milk first... I always thought it was weird when people added cereal first.

Jan 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM Post #39 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caution /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Milk first... I always thought it was weird when people added cereal first.

Which makes me wonder whether people add grinded coffee first before pouring hot water or put it into a cup of hot water.

Jan 18, 2009 at 10:54 AM Post #40 of 124
To the people who voted milk first: please seek help.

Jan 18, 2009 at 11:10 AM Post #41 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Which makes me wonder whether people add grinded coffee first before pouring hot water or put it into a cup of hot water.

yea but the thing is if you put cereal first, and add milk your cereal gets soggy, but if you add milk first and add cereal bit by bit then you have all the crunchy goodness.

Jan 18, 2009 at 11:30 AM Post #42 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caution /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea but the thing is if you put cereal first, and add milk your cereal gets soggy, but if you add milk first and add cereal bit by bit then you have all the crunchy goodness.

I like semi-soggy/crunchy cereal.
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back