Cheapest Custom Cable Brands
Mar 26, 2015 at 9:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

money4me247

Headphoneus Supremus
hey cable experts,

just looking for a list of the cheapest custom cable brands that offer digital and analog cables, long for home headphones or short portable usage. any help or recommendations would be appreciated.

Looking for options under $100. Preferably under $50. Thanks!

Mar 30, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #7 of 11
thxs so far for all the recs. so for ppl w blue jean, do u guys think there is a sonic upgrade with their products/cables in general? and have u guys upgraded further up?

thxs

Mar 31, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #8 of 11
thxs so far for all the recs. so for ppl w blue jean, do u guys think there is a sonic upgrade with their products/cables in general? and have u guys upgraded further up?

thxs

My unwavering,strong held personal belief is that there is no such thing as a sonic upgrade with any cable. A cable either works or doesn't, period end of story.
Your milage may vary.

Mar 31, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #9 of 11
My unwavering,strong held personal belief is that there is no such thing as a sonic upgrade with any cable. A cable either works or doesn't, period end of story.
Your milage may vary.

lol yes yes. i agree too actually from my own demos. but i wanna hear abt other ppl's experiences. please lets not turn this nto a cable debate here.

Mar 31, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #10 of 11
lol yes yes. i agree too actually from my own demos. but i wanna hear abt other ppl's experiences. please lets not turn this nto a cable debate here.

Heavens no! I won't do cable debates. Maybe I misunderstood your request. You were asking about sonic upgrades, so now you will be getting posts about $1000 cables being the best investment ever or something. You are asking about inexpensive cables, so I though you may be working against yourself then.
I was only stating my opinion and belief. It isn't gospel, advice or anything.

Mar 31, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #11 of 11
Heavens no! I won't do cable debates. Maybe I misunderstood your request. You were asking about sonic upgrades, so now you will be getting posts about $1000 cables being the best investment ever or something. You are asking about inexpensive cables, so I though you may be working against yourself then.
I was only stating my opinion and belief. It isn't gospel, advice or anything.

hahah. i dont mind if ppl wanna recommend smtg rly pricey, but ya i am going to be sticking to a $100 max (prob no more than $50). just curious abt ppl's experiences moving up the price bracket on cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back