Cheapest place to buy UE 700
Oct 23, 2010 at 7:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DJGeorgeT

Headphoneus Supremus
I am shopping for a UE 700. On Amazon, DataVision Computer Video sells it for $128. I wonder if this is a legit seller. I'd hate to buy something fake. I also checked UE's website, which has them on sale for $150, but I want to save money here. Any suggestions?

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:35 PM Post #2 of 5
I have seen $70 on ebay and they were genuine.
But sold out in a few days, no complains about those earphones were heard.
UE 700 are hard to fake, never heard of fake ones of UE.
however IE6-8 have a lot of fake on the market, and some people 
reviewed them as good as genuine if not better.
I would suggest you go for a used SF5P,
UE700 somehow worst than SF5P IMO.

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:51 PM Post #3 of 5
Hi, I already have SF5P as you can see from my sig. I am intrigued about the sound of the UE 700. I thought they were more balanced than the SF5P and some even say that they sound better than the TF10.

Oct 23, 2010 at 7:59 PM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
Hi, I already have SF5P as you can see from my sig. I am intrigued about the sound of the UE 700. I thought they were more balanced than the SF5P and some even say that they sound better than the TF10.

It's just a matter of opinion, I've listen to it when it first came out.
They are okay, SF5P with cool sounding cable are dif better.

Oct 24, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #5 of 5
Whether one IEM sounds better than another is a matter of personal preference after a certain level of quality is attained.  The UE700s have less bass than both the Triple.Fi 10s and the Super.Fi 5s.  They are ergonomically superior to both of these, though probably a bit more fragile than both the others.  I wish I had an Etymotic ER4P to compare them against to determine how similar/dissimilar they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back