CHIFI LOVE Thread-A never ending IEM-Heaphones-DAP-Dongles Sound Value Quest
Nov 19, 2018 at 7:06 AM Post #14,281 of 31,834
NiceHCK EP10 (11/11 Fukuwhatever bag) in my ears as I type... :)

Nov 19, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #14,282 of 31,834
NiceHCK .. (11/11 Fukuwhatever bag) in my ears as I type... :)

Please do put this in a spoiler tag, for those who want to get their first look at the earphones when they open the package.

Nov 19, 2018 at 7:27 AM Post #14,283 of 31,834
Please do put this in a spoiler tag, for those who want to get their first look at the earphones when they open the package.

I guess there's no need since there's no info about EP10 on the internet anyway, LOL :)

Nov 19, 2018 at 8:11 AM Post #14,287 of 31,834
So, first impressions?

Heavy ceramic shells, splendid build quality and stunning looks, comfortable to wear, superb cable with near zero microphonics. As for sound, they are good but you need to like your bass with these as they are warmer than most and quite a contrast with the EZAudio D4 which I also received today.

Nov 19, 2018 at 8:39 AM Post #14,288 of 31,834
So, first impressions?

Heavy ceramic shells, splendid build quality and stunning looks, comfortable to wear, superb cable with near zero microphonics. As for sound, they are good but you need to like your bass with these as they are warmer than most and quite a contrast with the EZAudio D4 which I also received today.
Same thoughts for the finishing and cable, excellent manufacturing work (especially for the price).
About sound, they sound "L" shape to me, with more bass than other freqs.
I don't have much IEM experience, but overall I would say in first impression bass is extended and goes deep, mids and highs are average and a bit set back. I would say good enough for budget IEM, and good for long time listening as mids and highs are not agressive. There is not much treble details, and soundstage looks thin but intimate.
Overall for the price asked, nothing to really complain but I'm pretty sure there is better alternatives on the market.

As always, let's see after some hours of proper burning for final impressions and review :)

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2018 at 9:35 AM Post #14,289 of 31,834
I wish people had put their impression in a spoiler. I did not want to know anything before mine arrive.

Just put a [ before and after the the word spoiler and then the text or photo that you want to hide.

Nov 19, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #14,290 of 31,834
Just receive too.

SPOILER
Really great build quality !
I use biflange tips and don't have this L Shape for the moment. I received only one stock tips so I must use the other which is included.
Great comfort
Aerial
Great deep sub bass but seems balanced

On Rêves bizarres of Orelsan
High are very crisp.
Voice seems recessed but stay really present, clear, natural.
The bass is vibrante but stay controlled . On this music is the "thchak" a bit too present.

On Norman - Steven Prive ( fury theme )
Violin are very natural, aerial and pleasant. All is balanced. "Boom" stay back on the sub bass. Trumpet are very energetic when they arrive and we distinct violin of trumpet. Great too

Katana - Philter
Very Arial with the EP10
Very neutral and crisp. Just awesome on this music

SPOILER

Nov 19, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #14,291 of 31,834
If you want the spoiler to work correctly you put brackets. around the word spoiler. Like this but without the spaces. [ spoiler ]. So it does this. (The hidden text or photo will be inside when the reader clicks on it

Hidden text

Nov 19, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #14,292 of 31,834
I want pictures of the mystery IEM! Spoil me please!:beyersmile:

Nov 19, 2018 at 4:17 PM Post #14,294 of 31,834

Users who are viewing this thread

Back