Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 21, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #22,711 of 33,689
It is coming to an end. The reality is that I am running out of room to properly store anything. There will be no more headphones. I am trying to stop adding more IEMs.. I have so many good ones but was unable to resist certain recent deals plus I was given a few awesome gifts :)

Panda is a bit crazy and a bit of a modder... so...not sure when the earbud list will come to an end. I have a pair in my ears right now that I am unable to remove... so addicting. It is called the HungryPanda Pink Spirit because it is pink:) It uses the same drivers as the original HungryPanda Spirit. It is a one of.

10261345.jpg

Just 2 questions if i'm able to ask you:
1. Does Panda buy parts from the web and then assembly and solder at home? Or he's ordering something already assembled based on his guidelines? If the first, i really wanna do a nxnje pair :D
2. Why don't u buy a definitive great IEM pushing up the budget in order to be always a step ahead and then stopping you from buying another cheap pair? I know anyway, this addiction is expensive and space-eating.

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #22,712 of 33,689
1. Does Panda buy parts from the web and then assembly and solder at home? Or he's ordering something already assembled based on his guidelines? If the first, i really wanna do a nxnje pair :D

First of all, this is a hobby. He has a few tools and makes them in our kitchen. He is not mass producing and selling them. He has gifted a few to friends. If friends of friends see them and want one they pay for parts. You can buy drivers, shells, cables, tuning materials all on aliexpress and just start experimenting. He actually started by re-cabling a few buds that came with horrible cables. If you are interested in seeing what people are doing with buds, join the Earbuds Anonymous group on FB. The photos are amazing. Also there is a DIY earbud thread on here somewhere.

2. Why don't u buy a definitive great IEM pushing up the budget in order to be always a step ahead and then stopping you from buying another cheap pair? I know anyway, this addiction is expensive and space-eating.

I actually do have a few premium iems. If you look carefully at my list you will see. Oddly, as much as I love them and can appreciate how awesome they are, I take pleasure in finding a good deal and discovering how great a budget one can be.

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:30 PM Post #22,714 of 33,689
Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #22,715 of 33,689
Hello !
In a few days there will be a anniversary sale on the NiceHCK store on Ali. Some products with a nice discount, specially their brand.
I am looking for recommendations for a all aroud cheap IEM (up to $30), something fun and musical with a good amount of bass. I'm not a basshead, but I like bass a lot and sometimes I just want to listen to a good deep bass just for fun.

Mar 21, 2019 at 1:45 PM Post #22,716 of 33,689
Hello !
In a few days there will be a anniversary sale on the NiceHCK store on Ali. Some products with a nice discount, specially their brand.
I am looking for recommendations for a all aroud cheap IEM (up to $30), something fun and musical with a good amount of bass. I'm not a basshead, but I like bass a lot and sometimes I just want to listen to a good deep bass just for fun.
EP10 and Bro!

Mar 21, 2019 at 2:34 PM Post #22,718 of 33,689
Ep10 is nice and can be had for around $8 with a coupon using the mobile app.

EP10 is nice, but the fit can be a challenge for some people. The nozzle was too short for me. I had to use o ring spacers and the longer SpinFits to get them all squared away.

Mar 21, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #22,719 of 33,689
Mar 21, 2019 at 5:21 PM Post #22,725 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back