Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 11, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #13,171 of 33,689
Guys, I need your help, I found on amazon the audio technica ATH-IM04. It has great reviews and they are not much more expensive than the lz a4 that I am thinking of buying. Are they much better than the lz a4? Are they worth buying? Should I get them or are the LZ A4 better for the price?

Nov 11, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #13,172 of 33,689
After doing a little searching and finding nothing that really leapt out at me, I went to the classifieds here and decided to buy Lurk's AKG N40 - it was the best deal I'd seen at roughly 1/2 off the actual MSRP and most of $100 off the best price I'd seen. Remember to hunt the classifieds here as they have produced most of the best deals I have gotten.
good. let us know what you think of it. it's my favorite iem i own, and one of the most likeable that i've heard. not the most technical, but it's creamy, smooth, silky, a neverending session every evening.

Nov 11, 2017 at 4:27 PM Post #13,173 of 33,689
Right now I have Penon Audio, Shenzhen Audio, NiceHCK, Yaoyaotiger and Joybuy on my list of trustworthy sellers.

You might also want to check AK Audio Store. Great feedback score from many customers and a great personal experience with them.

Nov 11, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #13,175 of 33,689
Ordered the Auglamour RT-1, really hoping it has an interesting sound. Still debating the TNT, but the 11.11 discount isn't exactly huge so waiting doesn't bother me.

Yeah I see more reviews on the TFZ exclusive king and almost none to few on the nine tails. If I dislike the king bed I'll either go for the nine tails or pioneer ch9t.

Nov 11, 2017 at 4:39 PM Post #13,176 of 33,689
Yeah I see more reviews on the TFZ exclusive king and almost none to few on the nine tails. If I dislike the king bed I'll either go for the nine tails or pioneer ch9t.

My main concern is I have comfort issues with IEMs a little worse than most, and given the odd shape, I may wait until I see a used pair pop up on forums.

Nov 11, 2017 at 4:39 PM Post #13,177 of 33,689
Yeah, $40 each or $60 for both.

The way I understand it they're for existing customers of VE only (I believe one needs to have minimum two purchases from them or something like that) so I don't think they'll be available on Aliexpress anytime soon.

Comes up at $120 for me

Nov 11, 2017 at 4:41 PM Post #13,178 of 33,689
Nov 11, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #13,179 of 33,689
Comes up at $120 for me
The $120 price is to discourage people from paying for it.
You have to add it to your basket and checkout (without paying), then email Lee with your order number and a bunch of information.
If he replies, your order will have been automatically changed to cost $60 and you can checkout properly.
I don't know what happens if you pay the $120, likely he'll just cancel the order.

Nov 11, 2017 at 4:46 PM Post #13,181 of 33,689
I recall Lee saying on his facebook he needs to prepare something for 11.11, so that might have been the launch of the biggies on taobao.
But for international fans to buy the bundle you currently need to email him personally and have him approve it, the instructions are on the VE facebook.
I should be getting mine in less than a week, pretty hyped.

I can't find that on the FB page. Can you please PM me the details?

Edit: Got it in the cart but no order number?

Edit 2: Got it!

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #13,185 of 33,689
Comes up at $120 for me

I'll quote from the facebook group posted on 7 november:
place your order , DO NOT pay till I adjust the price to 60usd~

shipping method will be free for ePacket , hk airmail registered , 4px (for SG & MY)

https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one…

our system is not ready yet
,so I will have to do this manually again lol.

but I don't mind, as long as I get to personally know u all~

the easiest way~ email ur order number with all those info and what u have right now (photo is actually preferred)

plz email me at (I am using my gmail to mostly only this purpose, so I can keep my other communication open as well )

*REMOVED EMAIL*

your info

start with ur facebook profile link
then
1st , ur aliexpress id ( if any)
2nd , your paypal address (if any)
3rd, your reddit account(if any)
4th, your head-fi(if any)
5th, your youtube id (u posted about us)
6th, where and who (link and id) is the main reason u started to join us (if like u started from Massdrop , u can just say massdrop lol)

I will personally get to know you and
EVERYBODY who has bought from us have a chance~

it is all affected by

1st ur purchase history
2nd ur online support (of course, **** all over my toys will get u no where~)
3rd how many ppl is "poisoned" by u to join us~

there is no need to start now~I would love to see ppl who were supporting us till this moment

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back