Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Nov 10, 2019 at 8:49 PM Post #14,508 of 18,865
I have a doubt. Hope you guys can help. When I connect to WiFi, can I listen to music via streaming from Android phone? Or do I have to use BT for this?

The thing is that I hear no sound from WiFi connection inside Tidal, Spotify, whatever. Is this connection just for use with SD card? To work like a DAP?

Nov 10, 2019 at 9:21 PM Post #14,509 of 18,865
Figured it out! OMG, the sound quality via Wifi :O

Using mconnect.

EDIT: Is there anything better than mconnect that you would recommend for TIDAL? I'm not finding an option here to create playlists or add songs to favorites.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019 at 12:15 AM Post #14,510 of 18,865
Figured it out! OMG, the sound quality via Wifi :O

Using mconnect.

EDIT: Is there anything better than mconnect that you would recommend for TIDAL? I'm not finding an option here to create playlists or add songs to favorites.
Cantata is popular for creating playlists, but there are other apps often mentioned on this thread.

Nov 13, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #14,514 of 18,865
I signed up with Qobuz the other day (having reduced their monthly fee was a real plus) and I will evaluate it over the first month during the trial. I set up my Poly using my Qobuz id and password and I can now play tracks from Qobuz.

However... Qobuz displays a track hi-res tracks as 96k. When I tap on "ChordPlayer" (my local name) on the bottom left, I see my only choice is to play Qobuz on my iPhone or on the Poly via Airplay. The Mojo ball is red indicating 44.1k. What settings do I need to put in place to play Qobuz as a hi-res recording?

IMG-0299.PNG IMG-0300.PNG

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2019 at 2:14 AM Post #14,516 of 18,865
@DavidW Don't use the Qobuz app through Airplay. You need a third party app that can use Poly as a renderer. Other iOS users will chime in.
Mconnect for iOS supports high-res Qobuz playback by using Poly as a renderer.

Nov 16, 2019 at 4:02 AM Post #14,518 of 18,865
HOW DO I CONNECT TO AND PLAYBACK TIDAL AND QOBUZ CONTENT USING GOFIGURE?​
No need to shout.
Today Gofigure is just an app to configure poly, and enable you to play playlists stored on the poly.
To listen to Qobuz, you have to use a different app/software to stream the music to the poly.
Options include mconnect, bubbleunp, roon, qobuz app, depending on whether you are using phone, tablet, laptop, plus windows/ios/android etc.
There is a lot of info already posted in this thread, if you search using the term 'qobuz'.

Nov 16, 2019 at 8:37 AM Post #14,519 of 18,865
No need to shout.
Today Gofigure is just an app to configure poly, and enable you to play playlists stored on the poly.
To listen to Qobuz, you have to use a different app/software to stream the music to the poly.
Options include mconnect, bubbleunp, roon, qobuz app, depending on whether you are using phone, tablet, laptop, plus windows/ios/android etc.
There is a lot of info already posted in this thread, if you search using the term 'qobuz'.

Sorry. I just copy and pasted the text from the Chord FAQ page.

l have been learning more about Qobuz in the last few days. Appreciate the tips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back