CIEM companies with demos?
Aug 18, 2022 at 1:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Oblivion776

New Head-Fier
Hey all,

Looking to upgrade my CIEMs. I have a pair of UE5 Pros and a pair of 64 Audio A2e's and I'm looking to step up to something better. Budget roughly on the order of $1500 for now.

Mostly what I'm looking for are some companies that I can actually try a universal demo from. I have heard most of Campfire's custom offerings (Supermoon, which was technically impressive but too bright and aggressive for me tuning wise; and Solstice, which did convince me to buy a pair of used 2020 Andros for 40% of the price) and I bought a Mest Mk II during the sale and have frankly found it to be quite underwhelming; solid technicals but pretty limp tuning.

I am curious to know if there are any companies that will mail out demos (or I guess have a location/authorized dealer in the Bay Area) in the same way that Campfire will. I contacted Alclair and it seems they don't do that, and JH haven't responded to either of my inquiries, weirdly. Are there any custom manufacturers that I should be requesting demos from?

Aug 18, 2022 at 8:10 PM Post #2 of 2
Come to CanJam! You'll be able to try pretty much everything to your hearts desire in September.

Ping my buddy @AJ DiMambro here directly to set up a demo JH unit (try Sharona)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back