Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) | The official company thread
Nov 22, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #16 of 34
My review of the VS-2 is live on my website and will be copied over to Head-Fi in the next couple of days: http://www.soundperfectionreviews.com/2017/11/review-clear-tune-monitors-vs-2-dual-ba.html

One Head-Fi: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/vi...lear-tune-monitors.22629/reviews#review-19494

DSC_9170.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018 at 9:38 AM Post #21 of 34
I've been listening to the VS-2 today after not picking them up for a while, they still really impress me and have the kinds of sound signature I like. Being mildly mid forward with an open and crisp sound and very well controlled lows. I would like perhaps a tiny bit of sub-bass presence but they sound great as is.

I am using foam tips with them, the same as the ones included in the packaging.

Listening to Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends (Live - Bullet in a bible) you are transported to the live venue itself, ok kick drums will never kick as hard as in real life, but the layering and detail present in the midrange is simply sublime, and the imaging is pinpoint accurate. I had almost forgotten how good these are :D

Jan 26, 2018 at 4:31 PM Post #22 of 34
Straight talk when is CTM going to officially announce here the Da Vinci series IX and X universals?!
top.png
mid.png
topII.png
midII.png

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018 at 4:46 PM Post #23 of 34
Feb 6, 2018 at 5:35 PM Post #25 of 34
Straight talk when is CTM going to officially announce here the Da Vinci series IX and X universals?!
We officially announced at The Namm Show 2018, actually 2 weeks a go. For now we are doing a tour with them in different shows, also we are going to exhibit at CanJam New York next week. Come and visit us at the booth if you have a chance.

Feb 6, 2018 at 5:47 PM Post #26 of 34
I've been listening to the VS-2 today after not picking them up for a while, they still really impress me and have the kinds of sound signature I like. Being mildly mid forward with an open and crisp sound and very well controlled lows. I would like perhaps a tiny bit of sub-bass presence but they sound great as is.

I am using foam tips with them, the same as the ones included in the packaging.

Listening to Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends (Live - Bullet in a bible) you are transported to the live venue itself, ok kick drums will never kick as hard as in real life, but the layering and detail present in the midrange is simply sublime, and the imaging is pinpoint accurate. I had almost forgotten how good these are :D
Nice, actually that is one of my favorite song from Green Day. Yes you are right, kick drum is not that hard like real life but overall you fill the present big time. I'm glad the you are enjoying the VS2.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018 at 5:57 PM Post #28 of 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back