Clear Tunes CT-300 owners?
May 9, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #2 of 7
My CTM-300 Pros were delivered in June 2012... almost have had them for 2 years.  I use them every day for at least 2hours, and have had them in for 6-hour flights numerous times.  I bought them based off the CTM-200 reviews, but was hoping for a little more low end, and I was not disappointed.  Bass is not overwhelming, boomy or muddy at all.  They work great with my iPhone 5, 5S, and my HeadAmp Pico. I love them and would buy another pair in a heartbeat.  Anything specific questions? 

May 9, 2014 at 1:48 PM Post #3 of 7
DGoreck,

Thanks for the response. I didn't think my question would ever find anybody. The search for a CIEM to suit my taste has been difficult. I too was impressed with the CT-200 reviews but was wondering what the higher offerings sounded like, specifically something with a little more low end. So the bass is tight and controlled, not boomy? Also, how are the highs? I'm a little sensitive to sibilance.

May 21, 2014 at 12:07 PM Post #4 of 7
For me, the bass is very tight and controlled, compared to say the Bose IEMs.  I don't find any sibilance when I listen, maybe if I crank the volume, but I don't. Highs are not overpowering, but are present.  Sorry for the delay in responding.   

May 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM Post #5 of 7
  For me, the bass is very tight and controlled, compared to say the Bose IEMs.  I don't find any sibilance when I listen, maybe if I crank the volume, but I don't. Highs are not overpowering, but are present.  Sorry for the delay in responding.   

No problem on the delay. Thanks for the info, I am still searching and have not ruled these out. 

Nov 17, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #6 of 7
My CTM-300 Pros were delivered in June 2012... almost have had them for 2 years. I use them every day for at least 2hours, and have had them in for 6-hour flights numerous times. I bought them based off the CTM-200 reviews, but was hoping for a little more low end, and I was not disappointed. Bass is not overwhelming, boomy or muddy at all. They work great with my iPhone 5, 5S, and my HeadAmp Pico. I love them and would buy another pair in a heartbeat. Anything specific questions?
Browsing around Head-fi we found this thread and we're happy to see you were happy with your CT-300 Pros. How are you doing these days? How are your in-ears holding up? We've found are users to be quite loyal to our in-ears, and are hoping you're one of the happy crowd. Regards.

Nov 17, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #7 of 7
DGoreck,

Thanks for the response. I didn't think my question would ever find anybody. The search for a CIEM to suit my taste has been difficult. I too was impressed with the CT-200 reviews but was wondering what the higher offerings sounded like, specifically something with a little more low end. So the bass is tight and controlled, not boomy? Also, how are the highs? I'm a little sensitive to sibilance.

DGoreck,

The reply might be somewhat late, although for general information purposes we'd like to state that, in our experience, audiophiles tend to favor the balanced sound that our CT-200 (2-driver) and CT-6E (6 driver) models have. Although for those looking for a bit more low end, the CT-400Pro (quad driver) seems to fit the bill.

We're now on Head-fi, so any inquiries can be addressed to us directly. Thank to @DGoreck for the input by the way, it is much appreciated.

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back