Comply Tips Review
Apr 19, 2011 at 10:04 AM Post #46 of 182

Quote:
Thanks! I think the squishy nature of the Complys made me wonder if I was putting them on right, since they get squished almost to nothing when I put them on my IEMs. 

Our tips will squish down while putting them on your IEMs. It might freak you out the first time, like it did for me, but it's normal. They react to your body heat and expand back to the normal size to conform to your ear

Apr 19, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #47 of 182
Our official compatibility says Grado GR-10s have the best fit with the T-200/TX-200 series of Comply Foam Tips. What's the conflicting info you saw? I didn't find anything on Amazon...

On Amazon there is a "Click Here For Compatible Earphones" link on the Comply tips pages. This brings up a pdf document that doesn't list the GR10, but it does list the GR8 - and suggests the TX-400 is the correct tip. On the Comply TX-200 page (which I can't get to load right now, or any of the site for that matter) it lists both the GR8 and the GR10 (which have the same housing as far as I can determine).

Hence my confusion. Thanks for the clarification though.

Cheers

EDIT: This page also shows TX-400 for the GR8.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/ComplyFoamTipNavigationTool.jsp

Apr 19, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #48 of 182
Ok, thanks for pointing that out. We have an old compatibility list that we're trying to replace, but apparently it's more difficult than it sounds. The GR-8 & GR-10 are the same size, but the size is T-200, not 400.

Jun 8, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #49 of 182
Hi Comply,

I am looking to get some comply foams form the P series I want to know how their size compares to the black olives from the Shure 530s. My right black olive size is medium. Are the P series medium size the same as the medium olives?

Thanks, keep up the good work!

Jun 9, 2011 at 1:09 AM Post #50 of 182

Quote:
Hi Comply,

I am looking to get some comply foams form the P series I want to know how their size compares to the black olives from the Shure 530s. My right black olive size is medium. Are the P series medium size the same as the medium olives?

Thanks, keep up the good work!

P series is and was a little confusing. Some seem to call the P series Mediums (slims) Slims will not work for you if you use Olive Meds. I usually buy the Largest P and Use Spyro's method of twisting them down to expose the stem. I will try to cut the top off soon. BUT..... I noticed Comply's have a Ts series that may be more in line with Olive replacements. Shorter and fat. Anyone here try the Ts Yet?

Jun 11, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #51 of 182
Hey, Freefaller4545

Thanks for the reply in both forums. I just received a set of Comply T-400 mediums from my Nu-Force 5s. The fit right one and I like them better than the stock silicon buds. 

I am still not sure of which model to get for the Shures. I'll post an update if I got for the Ps or the Ts.

Jun 11, 2011 at 6:00 PM Post #52 of 182

Quote:
Hey, Freefaller4545

Thanks for the reply in both forums. I just received a set of Comply T-400 mediums from my Nu-Force 5s. The fit right one and I like them better than the stock silicon buds. 

I am still not sure of which model to get for the Shures. I'll post an update if I got for the Ps or the Ts.

Yeah Please Do. Complies are so nice and comfortable I too will post more finding when I try out the Ts series. Looking for a less bassy tone for my W3,'s The P series LARGE are perfect for my 535's (when using Comply's)

Jun 11, 2011 at 6:54 PM Post #53 of 182

Quote:

P series is and was a little confusing. Some seem to call the P series Mediums (slims) Slims will not work for you if you use Olive Meds. I usually buy the Largest P and Use Spyro's method of twisting them down to expose the stem. I will try to cut the top off soon. BUT..... I noticed Comply's have a Ts series that may be more in line with Olive replacements. Shorter and fat. Anyone here try the Ts Yet?

Update, I noticed on Comply's new Site they distinguish the P series sizes much better. The Small P's are the slims, so medium P's would be perfect for you, (if you go the P series Route) 

Jun 11, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #54 of 182
Thanks for the update. I actually brought out my vernier and did some measurements to compare the P and the olives. I also recalled that even with the medium olives I can get a good seal without much effort. I have just ordered the T-series. I think I should post a review to reflect the changes comply has done to each series (the new color options are cool!).

Jun 28, 2011 at 6:10 PM Post #55 of 182
I'm glad you guys noticed the new site. We busted tail in building it!
Just so ya'll know, we have a 25% special running now through the middle of next week. Use the coupon code to get the discount: FIREWORKS

Jun 28, 2011 at 7:31 PM Post #57 of 182

Quote:
I'm glad you guys noticed the new site. We busted tail in building it!
Just so ya'll know, we have a 25% special running now through the middle of next week. Use the coupon code to get the discount: FIREWORKS

New Site is Indeed Outstanding!! Pictures are excellent and very helpful when Comparing Overall Diameters and lengths. Thanks for the Coupon. Will be ordering later and going to try out the new TS series, and I shall review and compare with the P's

Jun 29, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #59 of 182
Wow... great reworking of the site. Congrats.
Looks like I'll just have to use that coupon code... Thanks!

Jun 29, 2011 at 6:29 AM Post #60 of 182
Is there a Comply foam tip which is compatible with the Etymotic ER-6i?

I have heard that some people use the T-100, although it is not listed as compatible. Are there any issues with doing so, or is it worth a try?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back