Considering using my DT990s as a portable
Jan 5, 2013 at 5:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Spillages

Head-Fier
So, being that these are my first set of real headphones I feel that i stumbled on a true gem. I find it very hard to get a portable set of headphones for use at work. I'm sure everyone will look at me oddly for doing it, but I can't find anything that I am willing to spend my money on. Maybe it is that my hearing has now been adapted to these and everything else sounds like junk, or these truly are one of the best headphones available. Really I am seeking advice, kind of opinions can you guys shed?

Jan 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #2 of 3
If you are going to use your DT990 in office I think it is permissible. However if you mean portable that would not be a wise choice. For noise isolation you would need a closed headphone, in your case the DT770 Pro80 seems to be your best choice.

Jan 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
If you are going to use your DT990 in office I think it is permissible. However if you mean portable that would not be a wise choice. For noise isolation you would need a closed headphone, in your case the DT770 Pro80 seems to be your best choice.

When you say noise isolation, do you speak of my noise being an issue for others as sound leaks from the open cans? or that it would be used in a noisy environment and degrade my music quality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back